My lovely followers

Friday 6 January 2012

Busy busy day

Hi again

Had such a busy day today but still had time for my walk on the beach with my trusty hound!  It was such a beautiful morning and the tide was right out - just perfect

Glenn on the beach at Whitburn


Another card for another challenge today this one's for the Joanna Sheen challenge and the Truly Scrumptious challenge  http://trulyscrumptiouschallenge.blogspot.com/

This is a card for a 30th Wedding Anniversary, the stamp is a Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit which was coloured with promarkers.  The paper is from K and Co and the card is a manilla cardstock shaded with Tim Holtz distress ink.  The border is punched with a Martha Stewart punch and the leaves also from a Martha Stewart punch and the frame cut out on my cricut expression machine, the ribbon is from Carnmeal Cottage, all other embellies are from ebay.  I love these two little rabbits and have used this stamp often for "couples" cards for all kinds of occassions, its so simple but effective and can be dressed up nicely as you can see.

I've enjoyed my first week of blogging, I just need to find some time to work a bit more on the blog setup, when I find out how to find out how to do what I want to do - I'll be fine!!

Thats all for now

Hugs
Judith x

2 comments:

Beth said...

This is such a sweet card, lovely details too! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

Love Beth xx

Paula said...

What a fab card Judith - I think Joanna Should bring back Messy Rabbit!

Paula JS challenge blog DT

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/