My lovely followers

Friday 10 February 2012

My My Pricilla Pie!

Hi Again!

Been on a bit of a roll and managed to get another card finished today. Sometimes I know exactly what I'm doing - today wasn't one of those cards,!  I picked out the stamp and the papers but that was where it all went a bit off track - I wanted to make a large card for someone who asked  for a special 50th birthday card - that card didn't get made!!  I'll have to try again tomorrow - don't you just hate when that happens.... but I was reasonably happy with the card I ended up with,



close up of the detail
The image is another of those delish Saturated Canary digi stamps that I downloaded and printed just waiting to be tried out - think I'm a little bit addicted - called Pricilla Pie,  I started off co-ordinating her with a paper with a blue and slight lilac tinge but abandoned that one - hence the slight lilac tinge that should ideally be slight green with the paper I used - for perfection - but in real life it looks more blue, its a bit more lilac here and the Craftwork cards Happy Bithday sentiment doesn't show up well on this post but looks fine on the photograph, can't win I suppose.

I coloured her with copics and prismacolour pencils and the papers are K and Co.  The pearl brads are from Whiff of Joy and the ribbon from my carnmeal cottage collection.  The lace and cherry blossom flowers were bought from ebay and the leaves are a Martha Stewart punch. 

I'm entering this card for the following challenges

Sundays with Crissy - Birthday card
Paper Pretties - Add texture to your card
Truly Madly crafty - Ribbon and bling
Just Tracys Crafts - A card for a female
Crafts and me challenge - A new image
Creative craft Challenges - Bingo =Blue Lace Flowers

4 comments:

Jill said...

What a sweet card, lovely delicate colours! Thanks for playing along at Just Tracys. Jill

**Farrah** said...

I think your card is beautiful! what a sweet image.
Thanks for playing at Just Tracy's and good luck,
Farrah

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Judith - this card is beautiful and the colours are fantastic. Awesome job !! Thanks for joining us over at Just Tracys.

Vixykins said...

Sweet card and lovely colour Judith! How beautiful! Thank you for playing at Crafts & me x