My lovely followers

Wednesday 3 October 2012

No patterned papers challenge at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week

Good Morning all

How the weeks are flying by - we have suddenly arrived at the first Wednesday in October - how did that happen!

Todays challenge over at Fab'n'Funky is themed

No Patterned papers

I have to admit that I don't find these kind of challenges easy!  I don't have a lot of embossing folders and I don't really like plain.  I'm on a bit of a Christmas thing at the minute (aren't we all when we panic and count the weeks to Christmas - then panic again!) and I have got a few Christmas embossing folders so decided that would work best for me.


 our sponsor this week is Stamp Fairy I used a digi from their winter collection called Molly Winter 2  I used my favourite blue and white colour combo - I just love this combination for Christmas cards

This is what I did...

Image - Molly winter2 from Stamp Fairy
Coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils
Embossed Bazzill card - using sizzix Merry Christmas embossing folder
Snowflake  - die cut with spellbinders snowflake dies
Sentiment and shaped card - craftwork cards
Ribbon white ruffle edged and stick pins - Sam Pooles creative studios
small snowflakes - Martha Stewart
Snowflake border - memory box die - frosty border
silver mirriboard - create and craft
little iridecent embellies - meiflower centres from my crafty heart

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Created with love challenge - Christmas
Make it Monday - anything goes
Cutie pie challenge - use a digi
The craft place - make your own background

See you later with this weeks DT card for the new inky impressions Challenge

hugs

Judith xx


9 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww what a cutie, just love it hun!
Hugs Shell xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the sweet image, the colours the embossing and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Judith. I love the sweet image and such a lovely colour scheme, Beautiful embellishments too!!!

Hugs Sue

DesignerDiva said...

ooooh this is beautiful Judith I love the frosty blues and the embossing looks great.
HUgs Laurie xx

Unknown said...

Hi Judith , thank you , and its all down to you that I won FAB & Funky this week , I adored your flowers so much I bought the dies and made them myself, hence the card that won . Thank you sweetie .
Wow Judith this card of yours is so beautiful I love it , superb colouring well done, sorry I have not been around for a while , Mum and Dad are poorly and so any spare time I have,I have been crafting ( to keep myself sane LOL )and not blogging. Dads op is tomorrow and so very soon I can get back to normal blogging ( I hope ) , Big Hugs Elaine

Carol Willis said...

Stunning card Judith. Love the image, embossed background and all the gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Judith. Love that cute image, great colour choices and fab detailing. hugs,xx

Kim. said...

Oh Judith this is stunning, love this without any patterned papers it really doesn't need any.
Kim xXx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Judith, adorable image...all your last lot of creations are just fabulous.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Wendy xx