My lovely followers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Whimsy Stamps Challenge - mid challenge reminder


Good morning all

Whoops! - here I am a day late - I just noticed this morning that my post scheduled for yesterday was in draft - silly blogger! 

Well the days are marching on to Christmas - not long now.  This is just a quick reminder of the challenge this month over at Whimsy Stamps, with a new inspiration card from me.  The theme this month is

Anything Seasonal

and here's my seasonal card


I used this Whimsy Stamps image and sentiment from Stampart by Kathryne called Christmas Candle 

This is what I did....

Image and Sentiment- Christmas candle from Stampart by Kathryne at Whimsy Stamps
Coloured with copics and prismacolr pencils
Papers - My Minds Eye lost and found Christmas
Die cuts - Spellbinders Poinsettia die, circle and scalloped circle, labels
               Memory box - corner bow
               Mariannes - holly
All red on image and sentiment glossed with glossy accents

well must be off  busy, busy, busy!!

Challenges I'm entering with this card

digital Tuesday - layers
incy wincy - holly or mistletoe
squigglefly - anything goes with sentiment


Christmas hugs

Judith x

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Judith the image and layout are beautiful. Have a wonderful christmas. Caroline xxx

Holly Young said...

Very pretty! I love your little poinsettia. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Judith - this is a very pretty card. Love your traditional image and also your pretty DPs. Thanks for sharing your card at Incy Wincy Designs in our "Holly or Mistletoe" challenge.
Helen x (DT)