My lovely followers

Thursday 20 June 2013

New challenge day at Fab'n'Funky challenges - and the theme is animals

Hello again

Its a bit like buses today - nothing for ages then along comes two posts in one day

Its another scheduled post from me 
This time its 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

And the theme is - Animals



the inside
Whoops! - probably a bit late because I can see I've already had visitors - but I had forgotten to up date the rest of this post before I came on holiday - I just thought I'd have a little check in sitting by the pool here in Florida and found this post was only half written - sorry!

I was asked to make a wedding card with two Malteses terriers on for a lady who is getting married and just loves her little Maltese dogs a challenge in itself!  Anyway I had a look around and found these cuties at Digi my world  - they have lots of doggie breeds ( for all your canine wedding cards! )
There are all sorts of poses in the set so I cose the standing on and reversed it to make my little doggie bride and groom!

This is what I did

Image - Maltese terriers from Di my world
Card ( it's about 8" square) - from a set bought ages ago from QVC)
Scalloped circles cut with grand nesties
Flower die cuts - memory box honeysuckle  sprig
Ribbon - carnmeal cottage
Pearls and tiny bows from my stash
Sentiments - LOTV

Challenges I'm entering with this card


Well that's me done for the day - need to get back to the pool - it's such a busy life!

Hugs

Judith x






18 comments:

Claire said...

Fab card Judith, adorable image and just love the colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Judith. I love the image and fabulous colour scheme

hugs Sue xx

brenda said...

Super pooches Judith and great card.

B x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

Carol Willis said...

Love this Judith. Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Caz x

fiction book reviews said...

Fab Card Judith

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the image the design and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute Judith.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Shirley said...

Judith this is beautiful! I love the design and the little pups are so cute!!!

Eret said...

This is gorgeous. Pink and black looks stunning together. Is the flower die fro MB - Honeblossom Sprig? If it is, your card must be huge. I love it!
Hugs
Eret

Mrs.B said...

Hi Judith, hope you're having a fab holiday.
Great card, love the image and the 'Mr & Mrs' bows.
Avril xx

Danni said...

Very sweet! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
Danni-Inky Impressions DT

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card, Judith. I love the bride and groom doggies.
Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love those little doggies and great colours!
Helen x

Sue B said...

Awww this is really sweet Judith… what adorable doggies… I love the card shape and the pretty Honeysuckle die looks fab against the pink! I'm sure the lady will love this !!
Hope you're having a lovely holiday! :-)
Big hugs
Sue xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Judith, oh what a gorgeous image and just right for a wedding card, love your colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really sweet hun, love the colours!
hugs shell xx

Karen said...

Hi Judith, I'm fluttering over to thank you for your kind words on my heart fish card for sweet Mariyah. It meant a lot to hear you say how much you know she will love it because I never know these recipients, so I never know their reactions. I also wanted to tell you that your son was extra blessed to have such a lovely mom by his side when he was little.. and of course now. :o)

This card is both adorable and elegant, which is such a sweet combination. The pups are so precious and I adore your design. Beautifully done! You are so talented. :o)

Hugs and blessings!