My lovely followers

Monday 9 September 2013

MAWTT DT call

Hi all


Just popping in to visit as I continue to lol about in the Florida sunshine - I'm just so enjoying being lazy!

But the news from me is that the Moving Along With the Times Challenge is returning after our break and we need a few new members so we're having

 a DT call

Moving Along With The Times

We are back from our Summer Break on the 3rd Of October and we are looking for some New Design Team Members. 

If you would like to join our Friendly team can you say YES to the Questions Below??????

Can you work well in a Team?

Can you make a Card/Project once a fortnight for the challenge?

Can you Comment on a set amount of entries every fortnight?

Can you host a Challenge once every 6 months?  (This means choosing a theme and writing the blog post for the challenge that week)

If you are interested email  our big boss lady Hazel didosdesigns@yahoo.com with Design Team in the Subject Line.

In your email can you show  2 of your favorite makes, your blog address and WHY we should pick you to be in the Team. We are happy to have folk on the Team who are on lots of Other Design Teams or if you are just starting out in Blogland. 

You have lots of time to get your applications in 
- the call closes 21st September

Mawtt is the friendliest DT team and very easy going - you'll just love us!!!




3 comments:

Sue B said...

Ooh hope you are having a fab time in the Florida sunshine Judith!! I wish I was there with you - sitting by the pool and enjoying those wonderful cocktails… sounds like my idea of heaven! ;-)
Can't wait to get back to MAWTT next month - I have really missed it !
Take Care
Love Sue xx

Unknown said...

So glad you are having a fabulous holiday Judith, and hope you get lots of DT entries to the MAWTT chalelnge xxx

Chris said...

Hi Judith, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/