My lovely followers

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween all over the place!!


God morning all

Its a really busy blogging morning for me today!  I have two DT's with the same theme on the same day - hows that for a gift to any DT girl lol!!

and the theme is 

Halloween

The card I made was really for my DT card at The Paper Shelter but as Fab'n'Funky challenges also have the same theme - I thought I'd double up and give it a mention!!



This absolute beauty is 
Gothika - available from The Paper Shelter here
I loved this digi the first time I saw her and have just been waiting for the right challenge to use her 
She's not a new digi by any means - definately an oldie but goodie I'd say!

As always at The Paper Shelter the prize is.....

Challenge prize badge

at Fab'n'Funky challenges the sponsor is Bugaboo stamps 
and they are offering another fab prize
- the winners choicc of 7 digis 


It seems to me like it might be a great idea to make a Halloween card this week!!


Here's what I did..

image - Gothika from TPS
Coloured with copics and prismacolour pencils
Papers - MME Wicked Merchant Mavaldo (i have loved these papers)
Pins and ribbon - Creative studios by Sam Poole
Trick or treat stamp from a bargin bin at Michaels
- and thats it - simples!!

Hope we see your cards at both these fab challenges this week.  Check back later for yet another DT card - this time for Whimsy Stamps challenge starting today - they are having a fab "Anything goes" challenge!!

By Lori designs - trick or treat
Creative belli blog - Halloween
lil red wagon - Halloween
Scrappers delights - Halloween
Simon says - anything goes
The perfect sentiment - Halloween or fall

Hugs 

Judith x



12 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Judith, she looks so sexy and I love how youve coloured her, and yes I think shes definitely spooky, its a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Unknown said...

Judith, this is outstanding hun, fabulous image, colours and detail xxx

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Judith. This image is great and I love the spooky scene. x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Judith, such a great image and your colouring is wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Judith wow this is fabulous. Love how you coloured her and those steps look so real! Susan x

Anna said...

Fab card!! great coloring and I love the big bow.
Hugs

Lena said...

This is a cool card!!
Well done..

hugs from Lena (Team B)

Wendy said...

This is fab Judith, great image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Judith, your colouring and layout is awesome.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card, I love the image you have used

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x

Alljazzed2create said...

Great card. Love the Steam Punk theme. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiments

Pam,
Senior DT