My lovely followers

Thursday 2 July 2015

We want to see babys over at MAWTT challenge!!

Good morning all

Well I think I've finally caught up with myself!! - not before time I hear you say
Today's card is for the challenge at 

Moving Along With The Times

and we want to see 

Babys!

It's a sad week for us over there because our boss lady Hazel has decided to step down from the challenge - we're all so sad to see her go - thank you Hazel - you gave me my first DT job and I love the team you created - hope you'll find your craftyness again soon xx

But the good news is that the lovely Wendy (Spanish Crafter) has stepped up to the mark and taken control of things - because like all of us she didn't want to see things come to an end
 - we really are a lovely team!! and thank you Wendy for taking us troublesome lot under your wing 
I think there could be a few DT spots to fill - so if you're interested keep a look out for our DT call soon to follow - or maybe ask Wendy nicely if she has a place for you : )

MyDT card today come just at the right time as one my daughters best friends just had a baby girl two days ago - and I know she'll be wanting a card to give her

this cute image if from LOTV
One of my favourite baby images called Balloon Basket - available here
I've used this image so many times - it makes a lovely christening card too


I coloured this image with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils
- kept it very simple and baby pink!

Here's what I did...

Image - balloon basket from LOTV
Papers are also LOTV which have been discontinued I think - I've lost the front 
            but they're baby papers called something like Bear necessities 
pale lemon pearls from my stash
Heart drop die - memory box
Stitched square die from MFT blueprints 14 set
Kraft card - Crafters Companion
diamond stickles on heart shapes
Spectrum noir pens used -skin - FS2,5,7
                                         balloon, hearts,ribbon and blanket - PP1,2,3
                                         basket - TN2,3,4
                                         stars - CT2
                                         blue shading - TB1
Spectrum Noir Pencils for definition - 36,64,109,

We'd love to see you at MAWTT this week - come over and share your Baby's with us!

Hugs
Judith x

                                       




17 comments:

Fikreta said...

very prett card
have a nice day

brenda said...

It's a very pretty baby card Judith. I am sure Wendy will keep the cogs nicely oiled.

B x

brenda said...

It's a very pretty baby card Judith. I am sure Wendy will keep the cogs nicely oiled.

B x

New Creations said...

Too cute in pink, love it!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Judith, adorable image so beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful baby card Judith. Love the cas design for this adorable image. hugs, Pat K xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the sweet image the colours and the hanging heart
Kevin xx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Judith, so cute, xxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh Judith this is so sweet, what a gorjuss image, love your colouring, Love Hazel xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is adorable Judith, I love that sweet LOTV image and all of the sparkle!!
Hugs, Tammy

Sue B said...

Awww this is so adorable Judith… what a sweet image and your soft colouring is perfect! Love the sparkly heart and fab sentiment!
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Judith, adorable image coloured so beautifully and I love your CAS design.
hugs Sue

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card Judith, it's such an adorable image and beautifully coloured.
Avril xx

Craft buddy said...

I love using spotted papers for baby cards, this is so sweet. I like your dies in the corners as well, and the stitched edging, it adds such sweetness in the detail x Jessie

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Judith, an adorable image.
Pauline
x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and full of delightful colour...cute image too.xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I love this gorgeous card Judith. Thought I'd commented on this the other night. I must hit the close button too fast when I type my comments. Several are mysteriously missing! Such a beautiful image, perfectly coloured and I love the soft pink spotty paper. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x