My lovely followers

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Happy cards are the best!

Good morning all

There's a new challenge starting over at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

the theme is 

Happy
(anything at all with the word Happy)

I thought it was a great opportunity to use the new flower dies that I bought in the sales over Christmas - so much so that I made two cards!
The dies are from Tonic - believe it or not the first Tonic dies I've ever bought!

So do you like the bright and bold.....


.......or the muted softer tones


This is what I did.....

1st card
Dies - Tonic Sunny Gazania
        - Sizzix border die
       - Happy birthday - from crafter's companion Sara's birthday collection
Embossing folder - from crafter's companion Sara's birthday collection
glossy accentsand viva decor (red)
Card from my stash

2nd Card
Dies - Tonic  Apple Blossom
        - Spellbinders happy birthday
       - crafters companion - diesire fancy edgeable
       - small stitche circle die - MFT?
papers - First edition - spring feast
card from my stash

I love these flowers - such a great size and variety for ll sorts of projects - you may see them again very soon!

Hope you'll join in with us over at fab'n'funky this week 

Hugs
Judith



11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith your cards are stunning. Those dies are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both are really gorgeous Judith. Love the colours of the first one.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

mixamatoasties said...

Both are gorgeous Judith but the first is my favourite, love the bold colours.

Wendy L said...

They are both lovely Judith, love the stitched petal one, xxx

Sarah said...

These are fabulous Judith, I particularly like the muted colours xx

Fikreta said...

its wonderful!

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Judith, they are both fabulous but think my favourite is the second one - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Great design and beautiful flowers Judith, that is a lovely die. I really like the bold strong colours of the first card...for some reason (?) I can't see the second one but I'm sure it's equally gorgeous!
Chris
x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Wow two fabulous cards especially the pastel one. I am sure these Tonic dies will be the first of many.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I LOVE your theme for this weeks challenge Judith and I think the JFF are going to be brilliant!! Love the beautiful diecut designs of both your cards, they're both stunning!! Yay, looking forward to another fabulous 'happy' Fab 'n' Funky Year. It'll be 4 years soon since I started designing with Fab 'n' Funky. My how time flies! Big hugs, Wends xoxo

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fabby theme and I love both your cards, The bright one really cheered me up with the dull weather we are having, Love H xx