My lovely followers

Thursday 29 March 2018

Coffee anyone?


Good morning all

Hopefully you are reading this (scheduled) post!  
I'm away on my hollies in Florida but didn't want to miss out on this lovely challenge at

Moving Along with the Times

the theme is

Food and Drink



I made this card for my hubby's birthday in January - anyone who knows him knows why!!
He's just a total coffeeholic - can't pass a coffee shop when he's out and the coffee pot's always on when he's at home.  I've had these lovely dies from Apple Blossom crafts for a while - but they were bought with him in mind but also so useful for lots of cards both male and female.  I love them!

It's an 8 x8 inch card and there was lots of die cutting, inking and matting and layering involved - quite time consuming but nothing complicated at all.  As long as it's all lined up well it's a really easy card to make - and one of those that gives you a sense of satisfaction at the end!

This is what I did .....

Dies and stamps -Apple Blossom Crafts - lifes pleasures collection 
Papers - LOTV Country Gent pad (now discontinued)
Black, centura pearl silver metalic and craft card - Crafter's Companion
Distress inks - Tea dye and brushed corduroy

Hope you'll join in with our challenge this time - I'll call in to see all your yummy makes( if I have a few moments here by the pool!!)

Hugs

Judith xx





12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love it Judith, all coffee colours, thank you, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card I love the coffee theme. We love a coffee too I made my hubby a coffee themed Valentine's Day card he loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel said...

How to make us jealous saying you're sitting by the pool!! The hot coffee is definitely needed here, it's still freezing. Super card. Hazel x

Janis Lewis said...

Great card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Judith, I am sure your hubby loved it. Enjoy your holiday.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Judith,
this card is right up my street as I too am a great coffee drinker and it's got to be what I call proper coffee.
I drink mine black with no sugar.
Love your wonderful design it's really super and brilliant.
Hope you are keeping well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cotnob said...

A super card Judith, it sounds perfect for your coffee loving husband.
Have a lovely holiday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card design Judith and perfect for a coffee addict! Love Florida and hope you have a great time. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

The design and elements you've used Judith are great. I'm sure hubby will have appreciated it so much

Enjoy your holiday....

Happy crafting (when you get back home)

June :D

Sarah said...

This is a fabulous card and would suit me very well too, can't live without my coffee!! xx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I hope that Hubby liked it. My Dads the same, loves his coffee!! Hope youa re having a great break!!! Love Hxx