My lovely followers

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Good morning it's been a while!

I'm so happy to be back posting today, I've had a bit of a hard going summer with a huge health scare that has changed me forever and to be honest I'm more than a little bit relieved to get back to a quiet crafty life!

My lovely Fab'n'Funky challenge is back today with a new challenge

It's the anniversary of the birth of St Francis of Assisi today - patron saint of animals

so our challenge in honour of this is

All Creatures Great and Small

(all living creatures - animals, birds, fish, insects.... no fantasy creatures and please remember teddy bears aren't real living creatures, neither are fairies or dragons - I'm sure you catch my drift!)

I thought I'd better get a move on with my Christmas cards as it's not long now! - but that's a whole other blogpost!! So I have a lovely stag centre stage on my card




This is what I did....

Dies
 Dashing Deer - Crafter's Companion Sara's Scandi collection
 Snowflake corners - Wild Rose studios
 Ovals - Tattered lace
Papers - Crafter's Companion traditional Christmas
Dark red card, pearl and ribbon from stash

Hope you'll join in with us this week

did I say I was so happy to be back 😃

biggst of hugs Judith xxxx







14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card I love the design. I am so sorry that you have had a difficult summer. It is good to see you back crafting. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

It's great to have you back Judith...safe and well :)
Fabulous card, love rich colours and the die cuts are gorgeous!
Chris
x

Wendy L said...

This is lovely Judith, it is a lovely die, xxx

Wendy said...

So happy to have you are back Judith :) and you can now get on with your life again, such a relief....beautiful card.
Hugs
Wendy xxx

Carol S. said...

Great to have you back Judith and hope you are feeling better. A gorgeous card and a great design. Hugs, Carol S. xx

Tammy said...

What a stunning card Judith, I love the elegant dies you used! So glad to see you posting and I hope you continue to feel good.
Big hugs, Tammy

Pat said...

Beautiful elegant Christmas card Judith, gorgeous die cut and fabulous bow.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Judith, such an elegant design.
Sorry to hear that you have had a major health scare, I hope you are OK now.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs.B said...

Lovely to see you back posting Judith, hope everything is OK with you now.
This is a gorgeous card, love the die cuts you used.
Avril xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous creation Judith. So sorry you have been really poorly and had a health scare. It is lovely to see you back with us. Take care.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Judith, good to see you back in blogland and back to full strength. This is a gorgeous card, love the stag.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Sarah said...

So sorry to hear that you have had health issues to deal with Judith and hope that you are now well. It's lovely to see you here again with this gorgeous card and hope you will be sharing lots more with us very soon xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So elegant and gorgeous Judith! A perfect Christmas creation. So glad to have you back again hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Judith, Im so glad to see you back, So sorry to hear you have had a tough time over the summer with health issues. Glad they are resolved now. What a great card, Love Hazelx