My lovely followers

Wednesday 29 January 2020

Christmas challenge at fab'n'Funky

Good morning all

It's that week of tthe month again at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

our once a month ' Christmas' challenge

I have to admit that Christmas cards are my very favourite thing to make - after all it's the most wonderful time of the year! and they're always such happy cards
.....and I've got such a lot of Christmas stash that I never really struggle when it comes to ideas


I bought these lovely dies in the pre Christmas sale at Sizzix - I loved them when they were launched the Christmas before - but they were such a bargin having waited a year
 -I think I ejoyed them even more : ))))))
and lets face it it's Christmas no matter which year you buy them

This is what I did....

Dies  -Freshbaked #1 by Sizzix
Papers - a very old set from Papermania
Kraft card
assorted scraps of coloured card and glitter ard
Sentiment - Crafter's Companion ( I think!)

Hope you'll joi i with our challenge this week

hugs 
Judith xx



6 comments:

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Judith, fabulous dies.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

A super card Judith, xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what great dies and its always a bonus getting them cheaper! Hazelx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

Great Christmas card Judith, I love your bargain dies.

Pat xx

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card x