My lovely followers

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Black and white with a hint of Pink!

Good Morning all

I'm a bit late with my DT card for 


I was down to only 100 toilet rolls - so I had to rush out to panic buy!!

I promise I am joking and on a serious note I hope everyone is fit and well and coping with all this media saturation of coronavirus.  It's so difficult to keep a sensible head on when it's all the news if full of.  I really don't know what to worry about first !!

Our challenge this week has been chosen by the lovely Pat

the theme is 

Black and White with a hint of Pink

I decided to get going with making Mother's Day cards as it'll be here before we know it 


This is what I did....

I had an assortment of lovely black and white papers, i know they're mainly first addition and one from the LOTV wedding themed paper pad,
 I just decided to go a bit geometrc and used some rounded sqare dies - I think from MME but not sure
The flower dies are from Crafters Companion Country Garden Collection
Mothers Day die is a sue Wilson from Creative Expressions
It's a 7 x7 inch card matted and layered up with pink and black card and some 3d glue gel for dimention

I wasn't really sure where I was gong when I started this to be honest, I just used the papers for inspiration, but I really liked how it turned out!  

Hope you'll join in with us this week at Fab 'n'Funky

Hugs

Judith xx








8 comments:

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

I love this it is very funky! Have a fab day, hugs Aly xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Haaa Cause we are all gonna need 100 loo rolls for our coughs!!! The girl in Aldi today said it was manic there and they had all the tills open with panic buyers. I didnt buy any loo rolls and now I wish I had although they were down to the sets of 2. No soap either!!!! Hee hee!!! Your card is fabby, love those colours together. H xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Judith, a very striking design and the papers are gorgeous! Hope you didn't strain anything trying to squash all those loo rolls into your car!:D
I don't understand the mindset behind panic buying...and I really don't get the loo roll thing...
Off to customise my see-through plastic bucket 'mask' ready for going to the supermarket...
xx

Carol S. said...

Great card Judith and certainly fits the name!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Judith, a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card Judith, great design, xxx

Pat K said...

Great design on this fab card Judith. xx