My lovely followers

Thursday 5 December 2013

A Wee Sketchie challenge at Moving Along with the Times


Good morning all

I'm back with another scheduled post - this time its my DT post for

Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog

This was supposed to be my turn to host this week 
but as I'm away on holiday our lovely leader Hazel is hosting instead - thanks Hazel!

And in the words of our lovely little Scottish lady Hazel 
the theme is 

A Wee Sketchie Challenge

And here's the Wee Sketchie!!


We have sponsors for this weeks challenge and a lovely prize too

- the prize is 3 images of the winners choice.

The DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with 
and I chose the cute - Train Spotting  available here


This image came at the perfect time for me as I was looking for a cute image to make a card for my grandson Jacobs 2nd birthday. on 13th December.  I got him a little train set just a week or two back in the Early Learning Centre - I don't know if he'll get it for his birthday or as a Christmas gift yet but I'm sure he'll be just as cute as this little boy whenever he gets to play with it!

This is what I did...

Image - Train Spotting from Scrappers Delights
Coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Papers - K and Co hopscotch boy
Die cut letters/number- Sizzix Vintage Market by Tim Holtz

We'd love to see what you can make with this easy peasy wee sketchy - I love sketches it takes all the thinking out of the card  and at the minute I'm a bit thunk out!!

Challenges I'm entering with this card



Hugs 
Judith xx





14 comments:

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Judith! what a darling image and you've coloured him beautifully!! I love the fab papers… the bright and cheery colours are perfect for a 2nd Birthday card! :-)
Hope you are well hun
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Hazel said...

Perfect timing then for his birthday and this really cute image. It's lovely and bright and I'm sure Jacob will love it. Hazel x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Happy Birthday Jacob when it arrives. What a fabby card, Love the pretty colours you have gone for. Jkae had a fabby set from the ELC when he was wee. Cant believe he was that little once!!! Love Hazelxo

Debs said...

Perfectly fabulous card for any young man - Jacob is sure to love the bright fun colours and I'm sure he will be as cute if not more cute than this wee chap when he gets his train set :o)
Hope you are keeping well.
Debs xx

Carole said...

Great card Judith, perfect colours for a little one!
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Judith, I love the cute image and wonderful cheerful colours.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Judith, I like the image and the design.
Kevin xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a gorgeous card for your 2 year old grandson, super colours and image too, Luv Sam x

Tammy said...

Awww this is adorable Judith! I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully! Perfect card for your grandson!
Hugs, Tammy

Unknown said...

So Cute Judith, love this innocent look on the boy, great card. Good to read you are enjoying yourself by the pool....I live in the pool in summer and always in my bathers so have around 8 pairs, so when one is too wet and I need to work inside and be comfy I change to a dry one....never wear clothes unless I have to over them.

Yes it will be nice to have our daughters and grandies here, sadly our son 'can't' make it as he is in retail and can't get time off.

Our pool is around 30 degrees C all the time as we have solar heating and being a deep pool it is essential. have a wonderful rest and take care.xxx

mixamatoasties said...

What a fab card. Perfect card for a train loving small boy :)

Susan xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, I ♥ it, hugs Pops x x x

Janice said...

Guess you'll be home now Judith. Hope you had a lovely break. Love this little cutie, great colouring of that super image. Jx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fabulous card for your Grandson Judith the image is perfect! Hope you aren't having too much sun!! Susan x