My lovely followers

Wednesday 21 January 2015

and now I'm going to ask you to Button it!!

Hello again!

If you're following on reading from my previous post for The Paper Shelter Challenge you probably think I'm a thoroughly rude individual lol!  Again not sure if it applies to the whole of the UK (I'm pretty sure it does) but to us Geordies button it means - shut up! - So after I've told you to button it and wrap up all in one morning - you may not come back to visit me again!!

But I really have to pass the blame onto our lovely Wendy over at 


because she chose this weeks theme 

Button it

(your project must have at lease one button on it)

Using Ladybug Daisy Vase from Bugaboo available here


I really wish I'd read Wendy's theme before I made the card (a common fault of mine)   - because when I made this card it didn't have a button in sight!! - fortunately it had lots of little jewels which I managed to peel off and replace with the cute little spotty buttons you can see now - phew!!  I do remember when I started making this card thinking that I'd make a design with flowers with button centres, but I got sidetracked with a bow and it sort of went downhill from there : /
Never mind all's well that ends well as they say  - I actually think the buttons look better 

We have a lovely sponsor this week
Bugaboo Digi Stamps
Who are also celebrating their birthday and some fab celebrations are going on!


who are offering a fab prize of 7 digistamps to this weeks winner

The DT girls at Fab'n'Funky have made some fabulous cards this week 
- including some of our new DT members, so pop on over and see them

Here's what I did..

Image - Ladybug Daisy Vase 
Coloured with copics
Papers-MME Collectable Notable
Buttons - Papermania
Ribbon - Carnmeal cottage 
Sentiments - LOTV sentiment labels
Flower die - Sue Wilson (my favourite flower dies of the moment!)
Leaves - Lorelei outline leaves from Poppy stamps (cut up)
Distress Ink - TH tea dye

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Buckwells crafty challenge - anything goes (monthly)
Little claires - bright and beautiful 12/2





20 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautifully designed card Judith I love the image also the wonderful colours and embellishments a super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie hun and i know what you mean, as it's the sort of muppetery thing i would do - read the challenge title wrong !!, Luv Sam x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous image chosen Judith....love the beautiful embellies added as well as the gorgeous colours used.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


brenda said...

It means the same down here in the Fens Judith so sure most will understand.

Loving the fresh and bright colours of your pretty card today.

B x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Judith, love the colours you have used and those cute little buttons look fab where your jewels were LOL...glad it's not just me that does that sort of thing!
I finished a DT card this week only to notice I had not used the papers I had asked for oops.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Chris said...

It all turned out very well in the end! Fab card Judith, lovely design and beautiful colours! The bow and the buttons look great!
Chris
x

Pat K said...

Lovely card Judith...makes me think of spring - currently -14 deg.C here this morning so this was a delight. I'll button it up now... hugs, Pat K xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Judith...Gorgeous image...just love the colours...Thank you for the warm welcome to the team....Joolsx

Alison said...

I love your card - it's so bright and cheerful. That image is really cute and your colour combo is fab.
Hugs, Alison xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Judith, I love the image, beautiful colours and fabulous layout.
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wonderful card Judith and yes button it means the same over here in the Northwest! Susan x

Tammy said...

This is so cute Judith! I love that adorable Bugaboo image and your fab polka-dot buttons!
Hugs, Tammy

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Judith. Love the flowers and pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Super card Judith, great image, lovely col ours, fabulous bow and I love your flower die.

Pat xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the floral image and the papers
Kevin xx

Ginny said...

love how the same image can look sooo different. Blue & red is my fave colour combo atm, so much so Im thinking of changing the colours I was going to do in my office lol. Fab card :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty and colourful Judith. I will continue visiting you even though you have told me to Wrap Up and Button It all with in a few minutes. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lozzy said...

What a gorgeous card Judith. Love your design with those happy colours..Thank you for joining us at Buckwell's Crafty Challenge and hoping you would like to join us again. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I love this! Gorgeous happy colours and fab card design. It's got happy all over it! (Your tagline made me laugh!) Big hugs, Wends x

Helen said...

Love it, Judith - a really great, cheerful card.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

Helen x