My lovely followers

Friday 26 October 2018

Twice in a week - is this the new me!!


Good morning all

Well - can you believe I even made it here twice this week
- things are on the up!!

It's time for a new challenge at 


where our theme this time is 

Colour it!
( we would like to see coloured images on your card -
no precoloured toppers or just die cut cards)


I used a stamp from Imagination Crafts for this card - part of a set I bought a couple of years back that I don't think are available anymore - which is a shame because I love the simple shabby style of these stamps.  There are six of them each a similar format that are lovely to stamp and decoupage,  Really easy to do and quite effective I think

This is what I did

Stamp - from Imagination crafts - stamped 3 times and coloured and hand cut to decoupage layers
Coloured with Spectrum Noir illustrator pens
Paper from an old Dovecraft Christmas pack
Kraft card and Dark red card to mat and layer
Narrow gold organza ribbon from stash
Tag made with Sizzix scallop Bigz die 

Hope to see you over at Winter Wonderland with your  lovely hand coloured cards

Hugs
Judith x

7 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Judith, that is a lovely stamp, fabulous design too, the decoupaged leaves are a great focal point, love the gingham backing paper.
Have a good weekend.
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Judith, the stamp looks great decoupaged. I think I have an Imagination Crafts donkey stamp in the same style somewhere xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Judith, such a fabulous stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I love the stamped image and all of the beautiful layers!
Hugs, Tammy

Nataliascraft said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card, fab layout x