My lovely followers

Wednesday 23 January 2019

and christmas is still going on here!

hi all

I'm late with my post today - having a busy day/week!

It's hubby's birthday tomorrow and it s a big one! - sixty years young, not only that but our best friend had that same birthday yesterday so it's been a few of busy crafting days making not theeasiest thing - special men cards and trying desparately to finish off a keepsake book - that's still not finished, maybe it'll come in handy for 65 or 70 lol

Today's other big event was a trip to the dentist to have a tooth capped, it had a filling in that had cracked - yuk, never mind all done now.

I'm still in Christmas card making mode and decided to make a few quick easy cards with some of my artpads.  This one is from a lili of the valley pad I've had for ages ans I also used some paper from an old LOTV Christmas paper pad and a Dovecraft paper pack


We have a Christmas Challenge over at 


 this week - so this came in very handy!
I'm really enjoying using up my old Christmas stash and I'm determined to keep going with it - just slap my hands if you see me going near a Christmas stamp, die or paper pad lol.  There are some lovely cards on the blog this week for Christmas inspiration - hop o over and see what we all made - and get out your stash to enter our challenge ad to add to your Christmas pile for next Christmas

Hugs Judith xx

11 comments:

Chris said...

Lots of celebrations going on in your neck of the woods Judith, sounds like you're having a very busy time!
Your Christmas card is lovely...well done for using up your older stash, I'm trying to do the same thing...but I'm easily led astray...:(
Chris
x

Wendy L said...

Love it Judith, I have enough LOTV toppers to last me for years, xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Judith, a great image and I love the heart papers.
I hope your husband has a super day tomorrow,
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning Christmas card. I hope your hubby and his friend have a wonderful birthday tomorrow and that you get made all that you want to. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the image. Hope your hubby has a wonderful birthday x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgoeus card Judith. I really must make some more cards with my toppers. I've got a huge stack of them! Love the way you've layered this up. Gorgeous paper too. Busy days for you, enjoy them! Wishing you a wonderful day for your hubby's birthday. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Pat said...

Beautiful Christmas card Judith love the Santa image and your gorgeous papers.

Pat xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Judith. I love this image, I have the stamp and really must use it again.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Judith xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely Card Judith, it's such a sweet image.
I keep saying every year that I'm not buying any new Christmas stuff and will use up the older stash, but then I'm usually tempted and buy more, will I have the willpower this year?
Avril xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a lovely creation Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx