My lovely followers

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Fantasy figures challenge


Hi all

Well guess what! - Christmas is still going on around here lol

We have a new challenge starting at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

and our theme is 

Fantasy Figures

so what better than a Christmas Fairy!


Still on my 'use up my stash' thing
I had a look through my old Lili of the Valley stamps and found this lovely little Christmas fairy and the sentiment stamp - so I was in business! 

I have to confess I did treat myself to the new Lisa Horton stitched flower dies - oops!!

This is what  I did.....

Image and sentiment stamps - LOTV
Coloured with Copics, and Prismacolour pencils
Crafters companion sparkle pen and sticklesto add sparkle
paper- Heartfelt Creations Oh holy night paper pad
Christmas tree die - from Mariannes
Snowflake die - Frost borrder from Memory box
Flower and leaf die - stitched flowers by Lisa Horton from Creative Expressions

Hope you'll join in with ou challenge this week - Christmas card anyone!

Hugs

Judith xx




6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Snap today, this is beautiful, love that image

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card that image is so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Judith, sweet fairy image.

Pat xx

Carol S. said...

Love this fairy but didn't use mine last Christmas. Very pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & pretty Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Judith, such a pretty image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x