My lovely followers

Thursday 15 May 2014

You don't bring me flowers anymore......


Good morning all

I'm back today with my card for the challenge over at 

Moving Along with the Times

we have one of those song themes going on over there this week!

Called

I heard it on the radio!

This theme has totally done my head in for about a week now because for some reason when I saw the theme I started to sing "You Don't Bring me Flowers Anymore"  and I pretty much haven't stopped yet! - For me-  I really like the song - for everyone else - I'm driving them round the bend - I have no idea why because I sound so much like Barbra Streisand you'd think they would be privileged to have a free performance without even stepping foot out of the door - it seems not hmmm.

Anyway here's my card using a really pretty flower stamp from Stampart design by Kathryne

called Full Bloom its available here


(sorry the photo's a bit wonky! - it is the photo honest - not the card!!)

Here's what I did

Image - Full bloom from Stampart design by Kathryne
Coloured with - spectrun noir pencils
Papers - MME Market
Kraft card - crafters companion
Dies (circles - spellbinders)( Square and border MFT blueprints 14)
Lace - lilibet from dovecraft
Tags - LOTV - le jardain and everyday sentiment tags
Ribbon and pins - Sam Pooles creative studios shop
twine - MFT
Jewel - prima SIC
Distress ink - TH tea dye

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Crafty ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon
Creative knockouts - lots of layers
Seize the birthday - birthday with flowers
Crafty creations - use 2 of - ribbon, flowers, die cut purple
Inky Impressions - Flower power
Scrappers delights - anything goes

Hope you can join us this week for a quick song - or I'll come round and sing for you if you like!!

Hugs
Judith xx 




25 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh, I love that song too. I was humming Mungo Jerry's song but I'm on to this one now. Your card suits it perfectly. Hazel L. x

Carol Willis said...

Very pretty card Judith.
Hugs
Caz x

Kim said...

fabulous card Judith and love the flower image
Kim x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Judith, such pretty papers and love your bow/pins and sparkly jewel.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Daniele said...

such a lovely card Judith
hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Judith. It is such a shame that you haven't managed to add the sound effect with your card. I am sure your singing is also a winner. Lol!!!

Big Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Judith - gorgeous image so perfectly coloured.
Hope you and the family are well.
Debs xx

Pami said...

I love this song! I am now singing it, in my head! Love the card too! P x

Whisper said...

Oooo a super song and a great layout and image - i sing that song too when Alan doesn't buy me any flowers!!, Luv Sam x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee Hee Oh I can hear you up here singing, Beautiful!!!! Love the card its so sweet, I have cards that make the picture wonky too!! Love Hazelxox

Doreen said...

Love the image and design of this fab card.xxx

Sarah said...

Great song!! Love your perfectly matched card too xx

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Janice said...

Well Judith or should we say Barb now! This is delightful, great song choice and a super card and hopefully you'll have stopped singing now! Jx

Laura said...

Love the detail of the pins and jewel
Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
Laura

Carole said...

Very pretty Judith, love the colour combo.
Hugs
Carole xXx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Judith, I love the design.
Kevin xx

Anna-Karin said...

Pretty card and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Hugs Anna-Karin

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Judith, I love the flower image and the colouring is fabulous. Beautiful Ribbon and bow.

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty card Judith love the lace and the ribbon and the little vintage tag
hugs Kate x

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck. Maggie DT

shirley-bee said...

Pretty card! Love all the embellies, especially the shimmery bow and pins. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

Susie W. said...

Lovely card! The flowers are so pretty!
Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

Dawn said...

Such a pretty card & a lovely song too!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a little love!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Crafting Vicky said...

wow totally stunning! Love all the elements you have used on this! And can't figure out why they don't appreciate your signing!!! :)

Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.