My lovely followers

Wednesday 14 May 2014

A new challenge over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges - a picture to inspire you

Good morning all


Well another week has flown by and I've managed to do a little more crafting which culminates in 2 cards in one day again - my cards are of the bus type - nothing for ages then two come along at once lol .... and I have plans for tomorrow too!!

We have a lovely picture challenge going on over at 






Use this inspiration any way you want to - the colours, images or anything else you can see to inspire you in this pretty combination

we have two sponsors this week

Stampart design by Kathryne


and Kenny K digistamps



both offering fab prizes - pop on over to the challenge blog for all the information and to see what the DT girls have come up with for your inspiration

for my card this week I used this little cutie from Stampart Design by Kathryne
shees called little bear, spring bonnet large flower available here


I decided to put my die-namics blueprints set to the test to create this card and it did give me that little bit of help in creating my card - everything all together just to put together.

This is what i did ...

Image - Little bear spring bonnet large flower from stampart design  by Kathryne
Coloured with copics and prismacolour pencils
Distredded ink - TH frayed burlap
Die cut elements - die -namics from MFT blueprints 14
Papers MME
Sentiment - LOTV
Ribbon - American crafts
Twine - MFT
Kraft card - Crafters Companion

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Scrappers delights - anything goes
Simon says - die crazy
Creative moments - bingo /anything goes (flower /sentiment/ more than 2 layers)
through the craftroom door - anything goes
crafting from the heart - anything goes


I'll be back in a little while with my card for Pennys paper crafty challenge - see you soon!

Hugs 
Judith x 





.






8 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Judith. Love the image and colours.

Big Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Judith, adorable bear and those MFT blueprints 14 are at the top of my wishlist.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a cutie patootie from Stampart. Love the Dienamics you've used here. Is that from your recent fabby travels? Brilliant! Hugs, Wends x

Laura Sterckx said...

This is so cute! I love the teddy bear and the flower. The design and colors are lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Judith love the cute image and layout-thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Lisa :) said...

Such a lovely card, great interpretation of the colors and inspiration! Thanks so much for playing with us at Creative Moments! Hope to see you again soon!

--Lisa - CM DT

Kates said...

Such a cute card! love it Judith!! Kx

Linaannaemilia said...

A very pretty card, love the flower with the button in the center. Good luck in our challenge at Scrapper's Delights