My lovely followers

Friday 29 June 2012

Yeehaw its deputy Christopher

Hello blog friends!

I've decided to reapply for another term on the Inky Impressions DT, they have a DT call open at the moment for the next term.  I have really enjoyed my time there so far.  To apply for a place on the DT you need to post a card to the Inky Challenge blog and the theme is

Lots of layers and a bit of stitching

  here is the link

I've made my card with my absolute favourite inky stamp Deputy Christopher.  I even surprised myself with how much I love this stamp - its definitely not cute and girly but for me he just has something about him.  I remember seeing him for the first time before I ever joined the Inky team and knew I just had to have this stamp!  Also there are some really great cowboy digi papers about so it just makes it so easy!


the inside
This is what I did
Image - Inky impressions - deputy Christopher
Coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Papers are mixture of Raspberry Road Cowgirl Cool and a nitwits cowboy paper that I cant remember the name of!! (includes all embellies cut from the sets)
Cowboy boot on horseshoe charm - Inky Impressions
Craft card- QVC
Distress ink - Tea dye by Tim Holtz
Twine - from my garden shed!
Die cut letters - Sizzix vintage market  by Tim Holtz - with sepia glossy accents
Sentiment on front - Anna Griffin
Sentiment inside -Whiff of Joy
Faux stitching done with white gel pen

I'm entering the following challenges with this card

CCEE stampers - tag or tag on card
Gingerloft Challenge- Red white and blue
crafty sentiments - red white and blue
Loves rubber stamps - Red white and blue
Incy wincy designs - Anything goes
Paper playtime - anything goes with a sentiment

have a great week end everyone

hugs
Judith x




25 comments:

Tonya said...

Judith, I ADORE this card. Everything about it is totally fabulous.

Sue B said...

Oh this is Fab Judith!! what a wonderful image and you've coloured him beautifully! The papers and embellies are gorgeous… love the Yee Haw letters…the sentiment… the charm and the bunting looks like neckerchief - Love the inside too - it's a really stunning card!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Jackie said...

Judith I simply love this little guy! The papers you used are fabulous and the details in your card rock! Well done! Thank you applying to the DT Call at Inky Impressions!

Jackie, Inky Impressions DT

Pat K said...

Fantastic card Judith. All those great embellies, not to mention the cute image and the inside is awesome! Love it all. hugs, Pat K.x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I can see why you love this stamp its brilliant, what a great card, Love Hazelxo

Sue said...

WOW!! This is on fabulous card Judith. I love the design with so much attention to detail. I agree that image is wonderful and coloured so beautifully too.
Good luck with the DT call
Hope you have a great weekend
Hugs Sue

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is brilliant ... i just love the wild west theme and the inside of the card is brilliant
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Super card Judith everything is so perfectly matched and the inside is a mega WOW from me! I love it you clever girl!!
Hope your OK HUnny thinking about you today
Hugs Laurie xx

Laura Love said...

This is such a fun card Judith! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the inside - very clever! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Olivia said...

Great job on this card and love your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps and good luck with the DT call.

Kerry said...

Wow your card is Stunning! I just love Deputy Christopher he is so cute. Love the inside Stunning.
Kerry

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

What a fantatstic creation I love your colouring and the embellishments really set it off.

Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft.
Caz

Vicky Gould said...

What an adorable image and what awesome coloring. Thanks for joining in the CCEE challenge. Just as cute as can be.

Alyna said...

hi
amazing card. love ur stitching and great layout.
thanx for joining us at gingerloft
hugs
Alyna

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is fabulous Judith!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Loves Rubberstamp Challenge!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Jacqueline Smith said...

What an awesome card, love the colouring job! The inside is so awesome too! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

happyscrapper said...

I love this card. The image is so fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy, and hope to see you back.
Hugz,
Christine

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card,love the image.....thanks for sharing with us this week over at Crafty Sentiments. Jo xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW, not sure which I like best the front or the inside lol!
Love it!
Hugs Shell xx

jonim52 said...

Very cute. Good luck with the Inkt DT call.

Heather said...

He is a cutie somehow....you are correct about that. Great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

Caz said...

This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck..

Caz CS DT

Vicky said...

Well I happen to have a bit of thing about cowboys, so this card is right up my street, great colouring and fantastic layout - how could they not want you for another term??

hugs Vicky x x x

Unknown said...

Judith - I cannot begin to tell you how much I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!! xx

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for joining us this week at Loves rubber stamps! Hope to see you each week!