My lovely followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Make it wet challenge at My Time to Craft

Hi there blog friends

It's another challenge day at MTTC and the theme is 

Make it Wet

for this challenge you can make anything you like with a water theme



I didn't do very well with this one - don't know how but I got my challenges all mixed up and I was totally on the wrong week, so when I went to post my card I had the wrong challenge and had to quickly get this card sorted, luckily it was mostly coloured, I just hadn't done any shading and I knew in my mind what I was doing with it - if you saw the way I faf on (is that a word lol) putting a card together and this was an almighty faffy card - just couldn't get the embellies right so went bed and finished it of this morning, I think most of my cards are made like that, I have to walk away before they go in the bin and they always come together second time round, anyway onto the card

This is what I did ....

Digi stamp - Digidoodle shop - a drink of water
Coloured with - copics and prismacolor pencils
Papers - MME So Sopie - graceful
Dies - spellbinders
Flowers - Wild orchid
Leaves - Martha Stewart punch
Ribbon -carnmeal cottage
Sentiment - lili of the valley

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Digi doodle shop best -Summertime
Poodles parlour - use a digi
Joanna Sheen - going round in circles
Bild malarna - Summer
Cupcake craftroom - lots of layers
Craft a scene - in the garden
The squirrel and the fox - kids or babies
Little miss muffet - Circles

Hope you all have a great day - the sums shining here today which is always a bonus!

See tomorrow with another Fab'n'Funky challenge

Hugs

Judith x


30 comments:

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the image and the shape is fab.
Nikki x

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card .. the image is coloured beautifully and i love the circular easel
Lisa x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Judith,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Judith this is so sweet, what a cute "faffy" card, I love it, That image is brill, Love Hazelxox

Vicky said...

Hee-hee, you sound just me a faffer!!! Always manage to do it just in the nick of time, but great card. The image is coloured beautifully and the layout is fab

hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Well I love the card shape and it is really cute

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Judith, love that image and the colours are fabulous. You sound like me too - I always have go walk away and have a beak before I finish a card

Hugs Sue

Anna-Karin said...

This is fabulous! Love the image, shape of the card and colouring. Thank you for playing along at Craft a Scene!

Julia said...

Fab easel card. The image is beautiful.
Hugs,
Julia

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Judith love the image and the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Scrap Affair said...

What a beautiful card! This shape is just perfect for the scene you chose, and coloring is just fab!Thank you for sharing it along at Craft a Scene!
Nadia

Ann said...

Beautiful! I just love round cards! Love the embellishments!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Lol you don't half make me laff!
Its gorgeous, I think your faf worked lol!
Hugs Shell xx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant love the shape and the scene you have created is simply stunning hugs Cherylxxxx

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Judith!! Love the sweet image and your colouring is perfection… love the scrummy paper and colour combo…and the flowers and leaves are so pretty!! it's just perfect! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Judith!!!

DesignerDiva said...

Well I hate to disagree but you are wrong Mrs - you did VERY well with this one!! Its a beautiful card Judith, the image, the papers, the design everything is PERFECT!
hugs Laurie xx

Kim. said...

Judith this is absolutely gorgeous and I love this image it is so so cute.
Kim xXx

Julie said...

I love the way your card turned out. I have to walk away from my projects too sometimes. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges.
Hugs,
Julie

Deanna said...

Beautiful Card love the design and the image is so cute:)

NancyD said...

Beautiful little scene! I love this image and the thought it conveys. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene this month. NancyD

Mynn xx said...

LOVE shaped easel cards--and this one is fabulous! LOVE the gorgeous coloring and your image is darling! LOVE it! :)

Mette said...

This is a lovely card and such a fab image. Super colours and details.
Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet :)

Hugs, Mette

brenda said...

What a delightful image Judith, a really lovely card.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at the craft a scene this month.

B X

Unknown said...

Wow I'm totally in love with this card. Great image, never seen it before and I really like it! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges! good luck and hope to see you again! Hugs, Frea DT Member LMM Challenges

Paula said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge!

Paula DT :D x

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

Helen said...

Love that image - so cute! The scalloped easel card looks really good too.

Thanks for joining us The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x

Sheila said...

Beautiful card Judith x

Jacki Daniels said...

well you certainly managed to get it spot on with this one
Beautiful creation thanks for playing along with us at poodles
Jacki xx

Mary J said...

What a fabulous make, Judith - gorgeous detail! Thx for joining us at Little Miss Muffet honey!

Mary J x