My lovely followers

Wednesday 5 December 2012

New challenge at Fab'n'Funky challenges - non Traditional Christmas


Hi all

Just a quick post from me today - but no card! - I'm far to busy lying in the sun in Florida, but just thought I'd give you a quick reminder of our new challenge over at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week .... And unfortunately I'm back home next week :( - so normal service will resume then lol

The challenge theme is 

Non traditional Christmas

We have two great sponsors

Stamp Fairy


Offering $10 voucher to spend in their store


and we also have a special first prize sponsor



MCC



Here's just a taste of the great prize that My Creative Classroom are offering
********


My Creative Classroom is an online arts and crafts learning center. Our interactive and in-depth courses are instructor led and filled with wonderful projects and techniques to help you get the most out of your supplies. Our Fall Semester is just beginning with over 100 classes to choose from. My Creative Classroom has a little bit of everything for everyone. We are offering classes on the Cricut, mixed media, rubber stamping, scrapbooking, sewing and more! Don't miss out on some wonderful classes starting this Fall:

















We are excited to be sponsoring Fab 'n Funky  Challenge. You can view our entire class list on our website at My Creative Classroom. You can also view classes on our Facebook Page too! One lucky winner will receive a free seat to a class of their choice.....Good Luck!


See you all next week 

No comments: