My lovely followers

Thursday 28 November 2013

Freezing at Thanksgiving - Florida style with My Favourite Things!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends
And greetings to friends everywhere

I'm here in Florida for a spot of R&R and to hit the sales on Friday- much better than shopping at home - even on Black Friday I don't think its as bad as weekend Christmas shopping back home!

But.... It's blooming freezing! - when I got up this morning it was only 4 degrees C! 
- we had to put the heating on in the house!  I think it's just a hiccup today and set to warm iUp tomorrow but it's lunchtime now and still only 10 degrees - I just checked and it's 8 back home in Sunny Sunderland!

Never mind we're still having fun and yesterday was just the best day ever - I had some Christmas money that I was given to spend before I came so we had a drive up to a town called Eustis - so what you might say - but it's just the home of the

MY FAVOURITE THINGS SHOP!

I took some photos but for some reason computer ( or in this case iPad) says no
 - but I'll post them later

But need I say more -  I have my little pink MFT Bag full of my goodies - course they have to go to Santa to be wrapped up - but I can sit and look at them till I get home lol

We also visited the most gorgeous shop I've ever seen 
- called Peddlars Wagon - it was just so beautiful
Totally over the top Christmas and the most lovely people - it was almost closing when we went to pay for all the breakable, crushable goodies that I've yet to get home and spent almost an hour talking to three of the guys about TV, British history and lots more besides - such a lovely few hours spent in Eustis - we will be back! 

Hope you're all warm and cozy where you are

Hugs
Judith xx








4 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww I hope the weather bucks up for you soon Judith!!! I'm glad you are at least having fun shopping, and sounds like you have bought lots of lovely goodies... can't wait to see your photos of that MFT Shop!! ;-))
Take Care
Hugs Sue B xx
(aka 'Cold in Manchester') ;-)

Wendy said...

Hi Judith, so pleased to hear you are having a great time and WOW! lucky you getting to visit the MFT shop wish I could have been with you.
Hope it gets a bit warmer for you.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh my goodness Judith I am so green you lucky girl!!!! Looking forward to seeing what you get and you are so lucky getting to go round the Black Friday sales I just love the sales in America ours are not a patch on theirs! Susan x

Mau xx said...

Oh could I do with some R&R Judith, Hope the weather picks up and you have a great time shopping...err!! I meant resting!!!
Huge Hugs Mau xx