My lovely followers

Sunday 31 May 2015

New Scruffy little Kitten Stamps

Hello from sunny Florida!

Well here's my very first post for the Spectrum Noir TV design team - and I have to say I'm just loving the colours and effects I can get with the pens and pencils together - as my first card here shows

And I just had to call in today to remind you about the new launch over at Crafter's Companion  - if you loved Scruffy Little Cat (and I did!)  you will just love this kiddy version

 - Scruffy Little Kittens -

 The lovely Fiona Clayton will start her demonstrations tomorrow on Create and Craft for the 4 day deal - first show 8am - so be sure to take a peek - these new stamps and the CD are gorgeous.

My sneak peek for you is the cute little Rosie and there's also some of the printed elements from the CD - don't you just love her!

I coloured her up with my Spectrun Noir pens and used the pencils for extra definition and tiny bit of a distressed look - just the way I like it!
Spectrum Noir pens 
Skin - CR3, PP5,TN3, FS3,FS5,FS7
Hair - E82, FS2,FS4,FS5
Umbrella - LY1,LY2,CT1
Clothes - BT1,BT2,BT4,BT5
Spectrum Noir Pencils
 - 120,117,98,63,61,33


Here's what I did...

Image and Sentiments - Rosie from Scruffy Little Kittens at Crafters Companion
Flower and Paper ribbon - from the Scruffy Little Kittens CD
Butterfly - Die'sire essentials Beautiful Butterflies dies
Card - Core'dinations TH Distress card
ribbon from my stash
Glues used -Colall all purpose and tacky

Thanks for looking in today - hope its a sunny one where you are

Hugs

Judith xx


10 comments:

Fikreta said...

very pretty

Pat said...

Lovely card Judith it's a cute little image and great colours. Late afternoon sunshine here but still cold and windy, think we have skipped summer and into Autumn!! Enjoy your sunshine.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

So cute and such a pretty colour you have chosen xx

Kim said...

great card and such a cute image
Kim x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Judith, love the sweet image, your colouring looks fabulous!
Hope you are having a wonderful time.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Judith. Congrats on your well deserved DT spot....your colouring is amazing! hugs, Pat K x

Carol said...

This is so cute Judith, love the colours. Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Judith, I like the image and the colours
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Judith, your colouring is fantastic. Congrats once again.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx