My lovely followers

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Back to school at The Paper Shelter

Good morning all


I'm so pleased that things are quiet here in blog land
Because I'm certainly struggling in the after holiday catch up
- I'm not really sure what side's up!
- please bear with me as I find my feet and thank you for visiting me : )


This is my DT card for this weeks new challenge at 


our theme is 

Back to School

this card uses one of the new images
and I stuck to a fairly CAS style

called 


As always we have a fab prize on offer
for our challenge here atTthe Paper Shelter

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

Here's what I did....

Image - Back to School Madness from TPS
Coloured with Spectrum Noir pens
Skin - FS3, 7,TN3, CR2
Hair - TN4,6
Clothes,bag,shoes - TN3,4,6,  DR1,2,4  CR2,  BT1,2,4,5
and Spectrum Noir Pencils - 71,117,119
Papers from MME - collectable notable
Card - Core'dnations from Crafter's companion
Stitched square die - Memory box stitched square layers
Punched border - ek
Wording created in word

Hope you'll play along with us this week

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Simon Wednesday challenge - back to school
OLLCB - For the boys


Hugs
Judith x



12 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Judith, I hope you managed to get your suitcase back, you must have been so worried about that. A beautifully coloured card and I love your choices of paper and card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Doreen said...

What a fab image,love this.xxx

Kat W said...

It's always tough to get back to 'real life' after a holiday...the same as going back to school! Which neatly links with your fab card; a great design and I love the punched notebook edge :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and fab colouring Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue B said...

Love this fab 'back to school' image Judith and you've coloured it beautifully to match the scrummy papers! it must be hard getting back into the swing of things after holiday… hope you get caught up and organised soon! :-))
Take Care
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Jan said...

This is adorable Judith xx Jan

Carol said...

Hope things are settling down now Judith. Love your card...it's a super image. Carol x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Judith, such a fun image and great design.
Pauline
x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Judith :-) The image is very cute and the colours and papers are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Great back to school card, the image made me laugh. I don't enjoy this time of year as it means I have to head back to work.
Hope you are able to regain your post holiday balance.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Taunya Butler said...

Love the layers on this and I think the image is so fun!! That side border is so cool - looks like an edge of paper torn out of a notebook!! Very exciting and great card!!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now -
Taunya Butler
http://daisiesgirl.com

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Great card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations hugs Sue DT xx