My lovely followers

Wednesday 10 February 2016

To the moon and back ......at The Paper Shelter

Good morning all

It's challenge day again at 


this week is an easy challenge
(given the time of year)

The theme is

Be My Valentine

I decided to use a lovely image from TPS called

Moon Goddess available here


Not traditionally Valentine's at all I don't think, but the image made me think of the - I love you to the moon and back - saying, so that's where the inspiration came from.  I teamed her up with lots of hearts and hey presto - she's a Valentine card!! - I coloured her with Spectrum Noir Pens and pencils and used distress inks to shade the sky and the embossed heart card

and the inside



As always e have a fabulous prize on offer this week

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

This is what I did....

Image Moon Goddess from the Paper Shelter
Coloured with Spectrum noir Pens and Pencils and TH Distress inks
Paper - LOTV
Embossing Folder - Sarah Davies Love and Romance collection
I and die from Sarah Davies love and Romance collection
Love die - Sizzix
Embossed heart die from Sarah Davies Love and Romance collection
Small double heart die - sizzix
Craft card and Centura pearl card - Crafter's Companion
Circle and Scalloped Circle dies - Spellbinders Grand nesties
letters inside - cut from sizzix TH Wanted strip die

Hope you'll join in with our challenge this week

Challenges I'm entering with this card

Frilly and funky - Love is in the air
Deep ocean challenge - hearts
Digi Chooseday - all you need is love



Hugs
Judith x



14 comments:

brenda said...

I think it works very well as a Valentines Judith and nice carrying the theme through to the inside.

B x

Wendy L said...

Looks gorgeous. sweet image, xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Judith, oh this is just a beautiful idea and I love how youve coloured your image and the papers and layout is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Sarah said...

It's a perfect Valentine card Judith and that image suits the sentiment perfectly xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautifully designed creation Judith the image is gorgeous so are the lovely soft colours you have used, I love it
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Judith, a beautiful image and lovely details.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Sweet image and beautifully coloured. Great design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Judith...Sweet image ....and love the die cut hearts....Joolsx

Debs said...

So beautiful Judith - love the LO and the fabulous detail inside too.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Marjeta said...

Great card. Love this beautiful heart dies.

Marjeta

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love that you matted everything on kraft cardstock, and the way that lacy heart peeps out from behind the image. Beautiful coloring, too! Thanks for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "Love is in the Air" challenge!

Anonymous said...

Think it's a great choice for a Valentines card. Thanks for joining us Digi Choosday.
Gail Digi Choosday DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh yay, Judith, congrats on the win over at Deep Ocean. Just spotted on my rounds. Hugs, Wends x

Julie Odil said...

Pretty! I agree, I thought of the same sentiment when I saw the image. Thanks for joining our "All you Need is Love" challenge at Digi Choosday. Julie, DT member