My lovely followers

Saturday 15 July 2017

Take your pick!

Hi all

I thought I'd make an appearance around here and show you what I've been doing lately!

I've had a few trials and tribulations over that past few weeks and at the moment I've totally fallen out of love with my pens and colouring - I just can't get my act together at all
when it comes to my alcohol pens : (

However I haven't stopped crafting or creating.  I've really been enjoying die cutting and mixed media, journaling, construction work and general messy crafting!  

I have a few projects to share that I made for Crafter's Companion recently
They have some great deals on Hochanda tomorrow with pick and mix packs
They are all featuring the  Die'sire Classiques corner die collection

I made this easel card with the fab lace corner die 
and Luxury card pack in Ice blue


The bow is the lovely Brooch die from the Downton Abbey range
 words are all from the Diesire only words sets
 - great sentiments for every occasion!

This box is made with the heart corner die
black card and Centura pearl metallics card


My final card was a really quick and easy one
made with the butterfly corner die and  Sheena Stamping card
Highlighted with Pebeo gilding wax (empire gold)


The butterflies and swirls are from Sara's Shabby chic collection

The shows are on at 8am and 11am tomorrow 
Lots of fab demos from the Crafter's Companion team
- be there or be square!!

I'll be back soon with some more to share

have a great weekend

hugs Judith xx



7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Great makes Judith, love the butterflies, xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

A great collection of crafty makes Judith. I have these dies and haven't used them for ages, I really must get them out for a bit of a play. I too am struggling at the moment, crafting seems to be a chore which isn't good, but you post today has inspired me to dig out my dies and have a go so thank you for your inspiration.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such awesome creations Judith. Love them all.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

Beautiful samples Judith, a lovely variety of designs.
Pauline
Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Three great makes and all very different. Brilliant designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

A beautiful trio of samples and those dies are really pretty. It's funny how colouring mojo comes and goes sometimes but it's nice to have other styles of crafting to play with when you're not in the mood for colouring...and your mojo is certainly in full swing for die cutting as these elegant designs show :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous set of cards, the corner dies looks fabulous on the cards and love the butterfly card x