My lovely followers

Wednesday 16 January 2019

For a child challenge with an oldie but goodie!

Good morning all

I've been having a good old sort out in my craftroom and found lots of very interesting and forgotten stash and things I haven't used for ages!

I haven't done a lot of colouring lately and it was always my first love so I sorted out my prismacolor pencils to make a start, got out my boxes of 6 x6 papers and  I 'found' a box of digis that I've printed out over the years - and never got to colour.  This little cutie is from the long since closed Dilly Beans Stamps and perfect for our challenge over at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

where our theme is 

For a Child


This is such a quirky little image, I stuck real buttons over the button eyes on the digi and carried on the button theme - I thought this would make a cute card for my son to give to my granddaughter on her birthday - it's not until April so I'm well prepared!

We also have a DT call going on at Fab'n'Funky - the details are HERE.  
Come and join our friendly relaxed little team - and use up all that forgotten stash!


This is what I did....

image - ragdoll from dilly beans (long since discontinued!)
coloured with prismacolour pencils
shaded with TH DI - tumbled glass
papers from MME - Happy Day
letter/number dies - fashion dies from Crafters Companion
buttons and ribbon from my stash

Hope you will join in with our challenge this week - have a hunt around that forgotten stash you never know what treasures you might find!


6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Judith, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Chris said...

Fabulous colours and design Judith, love the rag doll image with her button eyes. Lovely to see a Dilly Beans image, I have loads, never think to use them which is a shame! Really must try harder to use the stuff I have instead of buying more!
Chris
x

cotnob said...

A super card Judith, a great image and lovely, colourful papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Judith, xxx

Carol S. said...

A great fun card and design Judith. Hugs, Carol S.xx