My lovely followers

Wednesday 4 January 2012

A welcome for our little boy

December was a funny old month and definately one of the best last year. We arrived back from a holiday in Florida on 1st December complete with all of our Christmas shopping and feeling full of Christmas spirit.  We were looking forward to Christmas and the birth of our first grandson to our eldest daughter Alison and husband Steven, due on Christmas Eve and even the weather was pretty good. 

Lo and behold our little boy was in such a rush to get here and see Christmas properly that he decided to put in  an early appearance on 13th December and so Jacob was born!  So disorganised I was and up to my eyes in Christmas cards that a grandson card had to be rustled up quickly! Out came my trusty Cricut Expression together with card from my stash and a card was promptly made.  I love making cards personalised with names - it always looks so special.  The little baby on the card was coloured with copics with a lock of jet black hair - just like Jacobs, two great grandparent cards later and things were back on track! 







The card photo could be better - preferably without my shadow but I'm sure my skills will improve!


The year ended so perfectly with a lovely family Christmas and New Year - lets see what 2012 brings

Hugs
Judith x


No comments: