My lovely followers

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Beautiful Neveah - with love x


Hi all

I've been dying to use this stamp since I got it - she is soooo beautiful!  I almost finished this card last night when the blade on my cricut machine decided to give up half way through cutting the star borders and my head had run out of ideas of what else to do so I put her away and went to bed.  I had left my pack of new blades at my daughters house (just the sort of thing you leave at someone elses house isn't it - best not to ask!) so had to think of something else to finish off  - it had been a cute "Star" sentiment cut to match the other stars but not to be! So a couple of stars and some glitter had to be rustled up together with a craftwork cards "With Love" sentiment - always handy when you need one!  Besides with all these valentines love challenges around this week perhaps its just as well.


The pretty lilac card used for the layers and stars is from bazzill, papers from K and Co, the ribbon from Carnmeal Cottage.  I coloured her with copics and prismacolor pencils the little stars and sparklies are from my stash.  I quite liked her when I was done, but the making of it did go on a bit!!

I'm in all on my own tonight all my men are out doing their own thing (no I haven't got a hareem of men just two sons and a husband - ha ha that was nearly a good typo I had put 2 sins and a husband!!)  so might make another card or should I do the ironing??? - really should do the ironing or if I'm in wonderwoman mode maybe both!

I'm entering this card for the following challenges

Creative Inspirations challenge - Love
Stampavie and more challenge - Love
Fab and Funky challenges - love is in the air
Papertake weekly challenge - Anything goes
My Mums craftshop Challenge - It must be Love
Crafty sentiments designs challenge - Lets get girly
My time to craft challenge - A is for adorable
Mad for markers challenge blog - Rs and RVs - (used to shade on dress and trim on dress)

Thats me for now

Hugs



Judith

7 comments:

Wendy said...

So gorgeous , love the image and colours and that star border looks fab...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

A beautiful image and coloured perfectly. Love the colour combo and the star border looks great. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Shelby said...

Beautiful work. Your coloring just brought her to life and the star border is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

Caz said...

Lovely card, thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

Caz Crafty Sentiments DT

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Adorable image and complete card. I love your work on the colouring!!

Thanks for playing at Mad for Markers this week.

Happy Crafting
Sam

Bron said...

A pretty card and I agree she is an adorable image.

Thanks for joining and sharing with us at Mad for Markers this month.

Hugs from Bron xo