My lovely followers

Monday 13 August 2012

Beach bound Lili door hanger for Inky Impressions



Hi all

I have a cute little project to share with you to day that i;ve made for the Inky Impressions Inspirations blog.   I've made a cute door hanger that would be great either for a little girls room or in my case I'm using it for decor in my beach themed conservatory - just hanging on the door encouraging me to go out and down to the beach!


I decided to stick to a blue and yellow colour theme to stay with the beach theme.  It was made very simply with my cricut expression machine. 

This is what I did...

Image - Beach Bound Lili from Inky Impressions
Coloured with - Copics
Skin E000,E00,E21,
Hair E50,E51,E53,YR31
All other YR15,YR16,Y38,Y35,Y11,Y00
B95,B93,B91,B000
Cricut Expression cartridges - 
Hanger cut in two sizes -Tags bags boxes and more
Boat border -Wall Decor and more
Beach sign - Summer Vacation
Card - Bazzil Basic cardstock
Ribbon -Trim  rescued from a birthday cake!

It was really very easy to make and you could make a series of them for children to plan days out in the holidays!

Challenges I'm entering

Incy Wincy Designs - Beach days
Truly madly Crafty -Summer fun
Dream valley Challenges - die cuts and punches
Quirky crafts blogspot - Schools out for summer
The crafty Pad - all about sumer vacation

Hope you like it 

hugs 

Judith x




17 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is adorable.. A really cute image too.

hugs Kelly

Lisa Jane said...

How cute is this .. and i just love the colours
Lisa x

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Judith, I love the image and the colours and design brilliant

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

what a fab idea...think ill make one and hang it on my office door...telling my residents ive gone out for a break although we are miles from the beach...well a girl can dream hugs sassyxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Judith,love the fab image .xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Judith, fabulous door hanger, I like the image the colours and the bow.
Kevin xx

mixamatoasties said...

What a fab idea Judith!

Must try that with the kids, although as they go back to school on Wednesday I'm maybe a bit late ;)

Susan x

Tonya said...

Beautiful job, Judith!

Kerry said...

Stunning Door Hanger. Love how you have coloured Lili in, just Beautiful.
Kerry

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab idea hun, love the colours & the image is so sweet!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Judith! Love the image and colours.. it's a great design… I might have a go at one of these… when I get time!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Kim. said...

What a fab idea, love the cute image and all the cuts you used.
Kim xXx

rachel said...

great door hanger - fab colours and a great image - thanks for joining us at the crafty pad this week and good luck! Hugs Rachel xx

Dawn said...

Cute door hanger! Thanks so much for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Fab idea! Love the image and colours. Thanks for playing along at The Crafty pad. Estelle xx

Karen C said...

What an adorable tag! Thanks for playing with us this week at Incy Wincy!
Hugs,
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Spyder said...

Nice to see something other than a card, super cute! thank you for joining Quirky Crafts this challenge!
(Lyn) DT