My lovely followers

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Christmas in August at MTTC

Hi there blog friends

It's another two weeks gone and new challenge  day at MTTC again

The theme this time is 

Christmas in August

I've been playing with my Cricut Expression lately - it sort of got forgotten about for a while - but I decided to give it a dust off - just to ring the changes, sometimes its a nice change to make something that's not stamped and that's what happened for this weeks challenge.  I'm into door hangers at the minute so thought I could get a head start on some new Christmas decor  - it's not long now - just wait until the kids all get back to school - there'll be selection boxes in the shops lol


Here it is hanging on my hallway cupboard door -I'm going to leave it there and see who notices it!  The green looks a bit blue in this photo - but its very red and green!

This is what I did...

All cut on Cricut expression
Cartridges -

Door hanger - tags,bags,boxes and more
Ho Ho Ho - Cindy Loo
Bells - Christmas

Ribbon - Carnmeal Cottage
Card - Bazzill Basics

Have a great day everyone - and get Christmas creating or you'll be regretting it!

Challenges I'm entering

Crafty mess challenge blog -Words (no images)
Poodles Parlour - Die cuts
Stamping with the dragon  -Christmas in August
My mums craftshop - christmas in August

Hugs

Judith


18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Judith , yes the spellbinders finally got to be used at last , its quite easy after a few goes of twiddling the die around but I managed in the end. Its down to you and your gorgeous flowers that I got this one .
This door hanger is fabulous Judith what a super idea and I love that die of the Ho Ho its Fab Take Care Hugs Elaine

Sue said...

This is fabulous Judith. I love the design and the colours are wonderful

hugs Sue

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Judith! it's a beautiful design… love the Ho Ho Ho!!! and love that you've put it on the hallway door… hee hee… wonder who will notice first….
Have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is brilliant .. i am sure Santa would love this on his door lol
Lisa x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for joining us for our 'words only' theme over on the CraftyMess challenge blog.
What a gorgeous door hanger and nice to see something different.
The colours are great as you haven't gone for the normal red and green. The big gold bells and other finishing touches really make you go 'wow'.
Hopefully I will be seeing more entries from you in our future challenges on our blog.
Huggles Lisa xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, fab idea!
Hugs Shell xx

TRACEY MO said...

A very cool door hangers What fun!!

Thanks for joining us at Craftymess

Tracey DT

Pat said...

Great door hanger Judith, super idea.

Pat xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful tag, like your work on this. thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour this week. good luck cheers Sue N x

Anonymous said...

Stunning work, love it, thanks for joining us at Craftymess.

Rachel said...

Fab door hanger! Love the bells!
Wedgie xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Clever project shared and also love the HO HO HO !

Beccalite said...

Hehe super cute I just love it, well done what a fab idea.

Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us over at Craftymess.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

Sheila said...

Lovely, great keepsake x

Angela said...

Great take on the 'Words' challenge at Craftymessers. I love the rich colours and the Ho HO HO pops right out. Fantastic take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing.

Ax

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic door hanger hugs Ginny ♥

Unknown said...

Lovely idea, gorgeous door hanger. Helen DT MTTC xx

Julia said...

Great project!
I might have to borrow it!
Hugs,
Julia, MTTC DT