My lovely followers

Thursday 18 October 2012

Delightful challenges Hallween treats

Good morning blog friends

Hope this Thursday finds you fit and well, if you don't feel so good today then I'm sending you a great big nearly Halloween hug xx

I'm back today with another DT post for Delightful challenges.  The theme for this weeks challenge is 

Halloween Treats

and we are sponsored this week by the wonderful Whiff of Joy Stamps 


Order your Whiff of Joy Stamps here

Whiff of joy was one of the very first Stamps I used when I started stamping - I have quite a collection of them and I just love the cute little characters.


I made my card with one of the new release digis fom Digital Delights  from last month called Pumpkin Kiddle - just so cute and not at all Halloween scary - just the way I like Halloween!!  - I have to confess I'm  a bit of a whimp when it comes to scary stuff - yes I'm the one who screams in the cinema in the bits that make you jump - and I have a far too active imagination.


This is what I did....

Image - Pumkin kiddles  by Digital delights
Coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils
Sentiment - Halloween sentiment from Digital Delights
Paper  - fom Halloween DP set from Digital Delights
Scalloped circle dies - spellbinders
Web and spider - cut with cricut expression - mini monsters cart
Large spider - Reflections dimensional sticker
green gems (for eyes) - from my stash

Challenges i'm entering with this card

Crafting for all seasons - Spooky
Nutcrafters - round and round
Scrapalicious - halloween





11 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card I love that image so cute and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and papers.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Judith, I like the sweet image the colours and the layout.
Kevin xx

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Judith!
What a sweet card! I love your spiders too! As always your coloring is outstanding:)
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Pat K said...

Hi Judith...what a cute card. Love the image and not-too-scary spiders and bats. No horror flicks for me either. Hugs,xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Judith… what a cute image and your colouring is beautiful!! Love the bat paper and sparkly spider!! :-))
Hope you have a lovely day
Love Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so cute .. fab Halloween card
Lisa x

Mynn xx said...

This is oh so cute! LOVE the darling image and your coloring is fabulous! Too sweet! :)

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a adorable treats card. Love your coloring and design!

Unknown said...

Hello Judith how gorgeous is this card well done , I like the sparkly spider, well I actually don't like spiders but I like this one he's fab !! Thank you for joining us at The Crafting For All Seasons Challenge this time . Good Luck Hugs Elaine

♥Gemma♥ said...

Adorable card...
Thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters & good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma