My lovely followers

Friday 19 October 2012

Hello I'm back - with a very late DT card for creative craft challenges


Hello again

I've finally managed to get a connection to my broad band and make a post!  Its still not quite working properly but at least we can use it now.  Since we changed the router it wouldn't work at all and we found that the TV was causing interference - we've moved the router so at least we can connect but I   think the old one was actually better (and probably our broadband signal is hopeless anyway) 
- so much for improvements.  
I'm not sure if its the end of this story but at least I've been able to post again.  Luckily I had a few posts already scheduled this week so I haven't been totally absent.

I've got a card here tonight that I made for the Creative Craft Challenge this week but didn't get to post it - so here it is


Creative Craft Challenges are celebrating their 3rd birthday this week -so the theme of the challenge is 

Three (3 or three of anything)


My three are "let it snow let it snow let it snow" for the sentiment

Well done to Sandra who has brought CCC through these last three years
its a great challenge blog

This card caused me such problems and probably should have gone in the bin, it was originally blue and had totally different paper and embellies - not really the same card at all!!  I recoloured the image green and paper pieced her wings to cover the glittery blue they had been 
- I'm not one to give up on a job ha ha
As you can probably see its a very glittery shiny card - I love shiny Christmas cards

This is what I did...

Image - Lili of the valley winter fairy
Coloured with copics and prismacolour pencils
Sentiment -from  Lili of the valley - Christmas grungy sentiment set
Papers - raspberry road (free in a magazine)
Lace - Create and craft
snowflake border die - Memory box
Leaves - martha stewart punch 
Flowers - Spellbinders poinsettia die
gems - from my stash
Silver glitter glue - Martha Stewart

Hopefully I'll manage to stick around to post some more next week - see you soon

Chalenges I'm entering with this card

Whimsey stamp challenge -all things sparkly
Cute card Thursday - Glitter
Lili's little fairies - anything goes
ABC christmas challenge - anything goes
flutterby wednesdays - any winged creature 

Hugs 

Judith x







6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Judith,love the image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

Hello Judith. Your card is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the pretty detailing, especially that wonderful flower.
I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Sue B said...

Wow!! this is gorgeous Judith… what a sweet image and your colouring is beautiful.. love the scrummy papers and embellies! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love all the sparkle!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Such a wonderful creation. So pretty and sparkly.
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa :)

Sarah said...

Gorgeous sparkly card Judith! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps x