My lovely followers

Thursday 7 March 2013

New release day at Delightful Challenges

Good morning all

I still can't quite believe that it's March! and its another new release of cute digis over at

At Delightful Challenges we have some fab new digis to show you - all on a get well theme.



we have a great sponsor this week


I have used the cute Dr Dan available here
 also the On the mend accessories set  available here
 and the feel better sentiments available here




The minute I saw these images it took me back to my childhood when I used to get the Teddy Bear comic (I'm really showing my age here!) My favourite story use to be Dr David and Nurse Nancy - two children who had a toys hospital -I remember it so well! -There must be someone out there remembers the Teddy Bear!!

The cute image sentiment and accessories set go together so well to make a get well card - don't you just love that little sticking plaster (or band aid if you're in the US!)-I had to restrain myself from using them all over my card!!  i also remombered why i don't use mirri card too ofter - what a nightmare to photograph - the shine just gets everywhere lol.

This is what I did...
Image Dr Dan from Digital delights
Coloured with copics and prismacolour pencils
Sentiment from the Feel better sentiments set
Accessories from the On the mend accessories set
Blue gingham card and mirri card from my local card factory
Chevron die - dienamics (the little banners are actually offcuts from cutting this )
Glossy accents on glass pieces 

There are some fab cards on the delightful challenges blog - come on over and join in our   

Buttons, Bling and Embellishment things Challenge 

Challenges I'm entering with this card ...

Papertake weekly - Anything goes
ABC challenges - anything goes
Created with love - anything goes
Make it monday - anything goes

Hugs 

Judith xx





12 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A fabulous layout and design Judith! Hugs Susan x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love how you have used the accessories!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Judith. I love the cute image and his accessories are fabulous!

Hugs Sue

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Judith!
Fantastic card! I love your embellishments and the clear glaze on his eyeglasses (very cool)! Great job as always♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I remember Nurse Nancy in Twinkle magazine. Im loving your card its so cute, and would cheer anyone up,

Love Hazelxo

Sue B said...

Oh what a fab card Judith! Dr. Dan looks really friendly and I bet his bedside manner is perfect! ;-) I love his glasses… the glossy accents looks wonderful… the layout and embellies are brilliant… love the little temperature chart!! :-))
I don't remember the Teddy Bear Comic... I used to get Twinkle, and one with Pippin and Tog in.... omg I'm SO old!! LOL
Big hugs
Sue xx

Wendy Hall said...

Great work again Judith!!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Chris Hanselman said...

Super cute image. Love the way you colored it. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at
Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Penny said...

What a darling card--love that image & your coloring, your your design, love the paper & fun embellies, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Lela said...

Cute! Super fun card w/ lots of great images. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog

Debs M said...

love him, saw it on mim and came for a closer look x

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a cute get well card. Love your details!
Denise