My lovely followers

Thursday 9 July 2015

My First card back at Digital Delights

Hello Again

I'm so happy to be here with my DT card for Digital Delights 

The lovely Wendy aka Looby Loo offered me a place on the DT and after a break of two years I was delighted to return to Digital Delights to do it all again - I love working with these cute images -they are always beautifully drawn and so easy to colour

There are two teams now each posting on alternative weeks with fabulous inspiration for you.  I have joined team 2 posting on the even weeks of the month

This is one of the cute images from the july new release 


So cute and pretty - she went straight off to my grandsons nursery nurse as a thank you card  as he was leaving the sunshine class to become a rainbow at the end of term!!


This is what I did

Image - Digital Delights Fairy Flower Power Daisy
Sentiment - Digital delights Just for you flower sentiment
Image coloured with spectrum noir pens and pencils
colours -    Skin - FS3,5 TN2 CR5 - pencil 59
                  clothes and shoes - CT1,2,3 CR5
                   Hair - TN2,4,6 
                   Wings CR3,5 FS3 
                   Flowers FS5, CR3,5
Papers - Spring drop from first edition
Card -Bazzill Basics and Cored'nations 
Flower Dies and stamps - Heartfelt creations delightful daisy - coloured with spectrum noir
Glitter - Glimmer dust
Square Die - Dienamics stitched outside rounded square

Hope you'll pop over to give all of our new team a welcome this week

hugs

Judith xx


9 comments:

Fikreta said...

very cute card

Sue said...

Congrats on being asked to rejoin the team!
Your card is gorgeous, I love the sweet image, beautiful sunny colours and pretty flowers.
hugs Sue xx

The Little Stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT post Judith. Your have kicked off with a gorgeous card and that image is adorable!

Sharon x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Judith, she looks adorable! love the colours and her sparkly wings, your daises look stunning...now why didn't I think to use those daisy dies I have them too ..lol they go so well with the image.
Pleased to see you back on the team :) Congrats...have fun!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Whisper said...

Congrats on your new DT position and what a lovely fun bright card for your grandson to give his teacher, Luv Sam x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Judith, So glad to have you with us at Digital Delights. Your card is fantastic. I love the beautiful color combo and those flowers are all just wonderful. Welcome and I can't wait to see more of you fantastic cards Hugs, joann

Kat W said...

Congrats on your return to the DT and it's clear you love these cute images...well, this one is adorable and I love the cheerful bright colours and all those gorgeous flowers :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hello stranger....hope you're keeping well
Great to be back on the team again, I really missed Wendy's cuties too!

Love your card hun, the colours are scrummy & all that sparkle!!
Hugs Shell xx

Tammy said...

Congrats on your new DT position, Judith! This card is adorable, gorgeous colors and fabulous sparkle! Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Tammy