My lovely followers

Friday 18 March 2016

P p p pick up a penguin (well I had to say it!)


Good morning all

Whoops! Sorry I'm late - I scheduled my post for today but forgot to set the time so it was set for 10:20 tonight!  I wondered where it had gone ( no where obviously!!)

It's challenge day again over at 

Winter Wonderland

and our theme thie week is 

Penguins

I used a cute digi from Digistamp Boutique for this card


Made in my favorite easel style using a lovely new edge die from sara Davies new signature collection - that I'm completely in love with!
I decided to stick to mainly black and white in honour of the little guy - with just a touch of green and orange, and now I can give myself another big tick for another Christmas card made
 that's two this week - how good am I lol!!

This is what I did....

Image - Penguin from Digistamp boutique
Coloured with Spectrum Noir sparkle pens (Black and clear) 
and Spectrum Noir blendable pencils
Embossing folder - Crafter's Companion elements folder (Snow)
Dies - Sara Davies signature die - together forever indulgence
           Die'sire  Classics only words Seasons greetings 
           Memory box frosty border
           lawn fawn stitched cicle
           MFT label die and stitched label die
sparkle embellie on bows - creative expressions
gems - clear coloured orange with spectrum noir OR3 pen
let it snow sentiment - Crafter's companion Noric Christmas stamp set
Black card from Crafter's Companion 
White card - Sheena Douglass stamping card
Black soot TH distress ink
ribbon from my stash

Hope you can find a penguin to pick up in your stash to join in with us this week

Challenges Im entering with this card

AYLI - favourite embossing and why - dry embossing because its easy to get a great effect!

Hugs 

Judith x

15 comments:

Sandra Carey said...

Hi Judith This is beautiful sorry I havent been by much lately Hugs Sandra xx

Kath said...

A lovely cute image - love your design too. I haven't had one of those chocolate bars for years - I always used to have one in my lunch box!
Kath x

brenda said...

A really cure Penguin Judith and really clever use of the die to create the bottom of your easel.

B x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Sarah said...

Love this B&W beauty Judith, that is such a cute penguin and I love the embossed panels (come join in at AYLI!!) xx

Tracey said...

Cute card Judith!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Judith, such a cute penguin and super design.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

What a cutie!! A sweet image and a lovely card. Brilliant design and colour choice. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Whisper said...

Oooo i so love penguins and what a fabby layout too, Luv Sam x

Tammy said...

Adorable card Judith, I love that sweet penguin image and the fab dies you've used!
Hugs, Tammy

Stamping Bubbles said...

Cute card Judith, he us a very jolly little fellow.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Jeni Mc said...

A lovely Penguin card Judith and such subtle colours ,Thanks for the inspiration jeni

Annette said...

Awww, adorable pingy!!!!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
In The Pink Challenge
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge.


Janice said...

Well done Judith, just saw your name at AYLI as this weeks winner - not surprised, this is a super card, Jx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Congrats on your win at As You Like It hun! Mwah, Wends x