My lovely followers

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Sending some flowers

Morning all

This is just a quick call in between holidays and weekends away lol!

I've totally lost my crafting blogging thing these last couple of weeks and luckily had this card
 pre-made to use for my DT card for the challenge at

The Paper Shelter

where our theme is 

Flowers everywhere


This is using another of the lovely precoloured images and papers from TPS
she is called Charming Spring Girl and is available HERE.

I used the whole preprinted image and paper printed onto card, mounted it onto kraft card then fussy cut the image of the little girl and mounted it with 3d glue gel (it's sort of curved and looks really good on the card - though it doesn't photograph well)  I inked the edges of the card and the image with TH teadye DI for a vintage look - it goes well with these colours I think.  ThenI added from die cut flowers. butterflies and leaves cut from Crafter's Companion dies and also coloured them with distressed inks in, coral, wild honey and moss green.  The entiment is from the free set in the latest CC inspiration magazine - then finally finished off with a few gems and a cute little charm. - using these printed images is very quick and easy but allows you to add your own creativity too

hope you'll join in with our challenge
as always its a fab prize
see you there!



We're off on our travels again tomorrow for a lovely weekend with friends in Rome - the downside is the flight is 7:15 in the morning - I hate early flights lol.  I'll be back on Monday with a brand new mojo - lots of ideas are there just needing to get out - so watch this space!!

hugs Judith xx



7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Judith, a stunning card love the image and your layout. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

A very pretty card Judith. Enjoy your holidays
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Pat said...

Lovely card Judith, beautiful image, have a good holiday.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Judith, lovely warm colours.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

A sweet image and a pretty card. Have a lovely holiday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

gorgeous card Judith, I like the image and the flowers,
Kevin xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Judith… I love how everything has come together on this card… such a gorgeous image and the papers and flowers are very pretty. It has a lovely vintage feel… reminds me of those wonderful illustrated books in the 60s if you know what I mean.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx