My lovely followers

Friday 28 April 2017

Sparkle or bling challenge at Winter Wonderland


Good morning all

We have  a new Christmas challenge starting at 

Winter Wonderland

the theme is 

Sparkle or bling

I decided to create a page in my art journal
 because I  was totally inspired by this lovely image that I got to choose from our sponsor 

Called Winter Wonders
available HERE



our sponsor this week is 

Helen Niles foto.

I really enjoyed creating this page.  I love just being messy and the result of having another page in my journal when I've finished, it's a different feeling to making  just another card

This is what i did....

Image - Winter Wonders from Crafty Sentiment Designs
Assorted stamps from MFT, Leonie Pujol and Crafty individuals
Image coloured with Spectrum Noir sparkle pens and Colourblend pencils
Page coloured with TH distress inks and sparkle pens

Hope you'll join in with us this week 

Hugs
Judith xx





5 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous journal page Judith, a pretty image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty and such lovely colours and layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely colourful journal page Judith, I don't journal often, but when I do, I love the fact that it's just me, so enjoyable.
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous journal page Judith, lovely background and lovely image coloured beautifully.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

Love this journal page Judith xx