My lovely followers

Wednesday 26 April 2017

The monthly ChristmasChallenge at Fab'n'Funky Challenges

Good morning all

Well long time no blog!
I've had such a lot going on lately and just had to take a step back
and fortunately I have a few scheduled posts to carry me along : )

Today is our regular Christmas  challenge at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

and  the theme is,,,,,

Christmas!!

I always love these type of simple little images for Christmas cards
Matted and layeered up on a4 in a square on a 6x6 inch card
 or 3 in a row on a DL card always looks great 
- well I think so!

This image is Xmas Pud from Dr Digi - available here


Our sponsor  this week is Dr Digi's house of Stamps


there's a great prize of  2 digis for this weeks winner
I love the fun stamps from Dr Digi 

This is what I did

Image - xmas pud from Dr Digis house of stamps
Coloured with Spectrum noir sparkle pens 
Papers MME (an old pad with the cover missing!)
Metallic card - Crafter's Companion Centura pearl metallics (copper)

Hope you'll play along with us this week - another christmas card for the stash is always a good move!

hugs
Judith xx







11 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this stylish design Judith. Hope you are OK xx

Chris said...

I think it looks great too!
Chris
xx

Nataliascraft said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card, love the sparkle x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome Judith. Sorry I have been missing but I have been in hospital for a week.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

brenda said...

Just saw this image over at Lucy's and amazed how different it looks with your rather nice four panel design Judith.

B x

Alison said...

Fantastic Christmas card, Judith - that image really is so versatile.
Alison xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Judith, a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very stylish classic design

N-Eva said...

Love the image, colours and design, they combine together perfectly <3

Jan said...

Great card Judith xx Jan