My lovely followers

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Marvelous Men challenge at Fab'n'Funky Challenges

Hi!

I bet you thought I'd disappeared

After 4 fabulous weeks holiday in America I thought I had too lol

It's certainly taken some catching up with things a lot of post, messages 'things' build up at home when you're away for so long - but now I'm back to earth with a bump, it's taken more than a week to catch up with myself and I'm happy to be back to crafting and blogging for the first time in ages

There's a new challenge starting over at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

a really easy one

Marvellous Men!

We're hoping to catch all you Fathers Day crafters so we're looking forward to lot's of lovely entries to our challenge this week

We are sponsored this week by the fabulous 

Dr Digi's House of Stamps




I used this fun image called 
Gardening Gus 
available here



I coloured him with Spectrum noir blendable pencils
the papers are an old LOTV pad and the alphabet die is Easy Peasy from Sizzix 

It hasn't photographed very well - i think there is a shine on the image from the pencils - it's not like that in real life - I'll try to rephotograph later 

hope you'll come and join in with our fun challenge - we'd love to see your marvellous men!


hugs Judith xx


3 comments:

N-Eva said...

Fabulous card!! The image is cute and colored beautifully. The design is fantastic.

cotnob said...

A super card Judith, a fun image and fabulous masculine design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a fun card Judith, made me grin so big when I saw it! Love the corner design and rich darker papers too. Hugs, Wends xoxo