My lovely followers

Wednesday 25 October 2017

I love to make a scene - and I love Marmite too!!

Good morning all

It's challenge day again at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

and as it's the last week of the month our theme is 

Christmas


I made this 'scene card in a box 'using the 
Crafter's Companion Ultimate Pro board, it's one of the projects on the Crafter's Companion Advanced Projects DVD.   It can be adapted for all sorts of occasions and is really 'only a piece of card'!, The DVD gives clear instructions on how to make these projects - but I also love to work out how to construct projects from scratch.  I think its definitely a Marmite thing - love it or hate it - and I love Marmite too lol

This is what I did...

Card - Crafters Companion Centura pearl White with a hint of silver and pastel blue
Snowy acetate from Crafter's Companion Sara's Contemporary Christmas set
Snowflake dies - Sara's Contemporary Christmas snowflake dies
Pearls from my stash

this makes a lovely special card for any occassion - using different embellishments to suit the occasion.  I'm looking forward to seeing all your Christmas projects over at Fab'n'Funky

hugs

Judith xx 


9 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, that is awesome, you had me at Marmite! LOL. Gorgeous creation Judith. Hope you've finding your feet again after your lovely (if a bit scary) Summer break. Stunning creation which totally has me wanting to pull out my CC board! Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Judith, sorry I hate Marmite but love this.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pat K said...

Wow..this is gorgeous Judith. Such pretty colours and love the acetate window. Pat K xx

Fikreta said...

very pretty!

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Judith, a fabulous design and lots of super details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Fabulous project Judith, it looks gorgeous...you can keep the marmite though!
Chris
x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Judith, fabulous design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pat said...

Beautiful project Judith, love your scene in a box.

Pat xx

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Judith, glad you are back in full swing. Xxx