My lovely followers

Friday 2 February 2018

More Christmas!

Good morning all

Are you fed up with my Christmas posts yet!!

this is the last one I have (for now)

and it's for the new challenge starting today at 


(I love these Christmas challenges, great for keeping up with Christmas makes)

The theme for this challenge is

All boxed up

and I have these cute little penguins (with boxes!) to share mounted onto one of those fab kinetic cards - I love these they make suprisingly quick and easy cards

the image is Christmas penguins available HERE

It's coloured with my Spectrum noir sparkle pens but I'm afraid you can't see much sparkle in this photo - between the shape of the card, the mirri card and the sparkle this was not aneasy card to photograph at all



The image was provided our sponsor this week


This is what I did....

Image - Christmas Penguins from Sasayaki Glitter
Coloured with Spectrum noir sparkle pens
Card base -Circle Kinetic card base from Crafter's Companion with Let it snow insert
Card - White Sheena stamping card, black card, red mirri from the cute christmas collection all from Crafter's Companion

Hope we see you playing along with us at Winter Wonderland for this challenge - pop over to the blog for some more inspiration from the design team - we have some lovely new teamies playing along for the first time - so be sure to give them a welcome

hugs

Judith xx


12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Judith, fab design, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning Christmas card. My friend as this die she let me have a play it is very clever. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!
hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really cute & pretty creation Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy said...

So cute and gorgeous Judith, fabulous design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Judith xx

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Judith, I love that sweet image and the fabulous fold!
Hugs, Tammy

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such a fun image and beautifully coloured.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Great card Judith and love the design. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

Hi!Judith, and thanks for the warm welcome..love your fabulous card design and those beautifully coloured penguins are too cute..

luv CHRISSYxx

Craftyhugs said...

Hi judith. Thank you so much for following me. I've just came back to blog land after 4 years due to illness so most of my followers have gone lol. It means a lot so thank you! I adore your card . So much detail. Just stunning. I have so much Christmas kits from years back that I must use as like you I love Christmas stuff lol. Have a good day. Will start following you xx

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Judith, love the design and those penguins are so cute.
Avril xx