My lovely followers

Sunday 25 February 2018

This is the absolute ultimate (pro!)

Good morning all

I thought I'd better pop on and share my box projects that I made for the Crafter's Companion 2 year celebration on Hochanda TV.

I just love using the Crafters Companion Ulimate Pro (and the scoreboards) to make 3d projects.  The Ultimate Pro was the very first 'real' craft tool I ever bought - long before I had a die cutting machine, I still use it in so much of my crafting, always for making boxes, making card bases, bows on the bow maker and its handy for cutting out shapes from the embossing boards too.  - it's probably the best craft investment I ever made.

Anyway....
the Crafter's Companion anniversary shows are in full swing on Hochanda
and the Ultimate Pro is the weekend WOW deal - together with some extra sweet treats project boards and the sweet treats CD and the most beautiful limited edition Floral treats A3 card

Here are just a few of the boxes I made with the sweet treats board
 and the A3 card.  They are really very easy to make
 and are lovely gift boxes for all sorts of occasions

Large Milk carton box with decoupagedtag and panel cut from the A3 card

A gable end box decorated with bows 
and bunting from the sweet treats CD rom)


a 'noodle box' with die cut flowers
and a bow and papers from the cd 



a lidded popcorn style box decorated with elements from the 
swwet treats board and CD rom and a die cut flower

Fiona Clayton is back on Hochanda today at midday with lots of lovely demos 
The ultimate Pro is the craft tool everyone needs!!

See You later!

Hugs 
Judith xx




11 comments:

brenda said...

These are extremely pretty boxes Judith, both the colours and way you have decorated each one.

B x

Wendy L said...

Love them Judith, so beautiful, xxxx

Craftyhugs said...

Hi Judith. That's one thing I haven't got is that beautiful and inspiring board. I've been watching the shows. Love those papers and the projects you've made are just stunning x

Chris said...

These are gorgeous Judith, You've tempted me to have a look at the Crafters Companion website, managed to resist last time but can feel my resolve weakening !!! :)
hugs
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Wow Judith all your makes are stunning I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creations Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cotnob said...

Fabulous gift boxes Judith, they are all beautiful but I especially like the large milk carton.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous!

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous boxes, I saw them on TV. I still have the wooden box makes that Sarah started with, which was made by her Dad!! It doesn't get used now. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

What a beautiful array of gift boxes Judith, anyone would be delighted to receive one of these.

Pat xx

Pat K said...

Wow..these are so pretty Judith. Love the different sizes and your lovely papers. hugs, Pat K xx