My lovely followers

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Everyones favourite - handmade flowers!


Good morning all

I don't think there's anyone who doesn't like a floral card and it's especailly nice to make your own flowers.  years ago when I first started paper crafting I used to think that making flowers was so clever and compicated and something far beyond my capabilities.   But with just a little a bit of practice and with the lovely stamps and dies that ae available now you can make such lovely flowers and now I have no idea why anyone would want to buy paper flowers to decorate cards and projects.

So on that note.....
We have a lovely new just for fun challenge at

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

and our theme is

Handmade Flowers


This card has just one large flower as the main focus of the card, frobably my most used favourite flower die, called lazy Daisy from Sara Davies' English Country Garden signature collection from Crafter's Companion.  I've used it soooo many times for all sorts of projects - it's such a statement flower and can be used in so many ways.  For this card I've cut the flower twice to create a full dimentional daisy flower.

I'm still on my hollies in Florida so hope you;re reading this scheduled post  😊
- and I've added a little bit of sunshine too!

This is what I did...

Flower and leaf die - Lazy Daisy from Sara Davies English Country Garden Signature collection
3D embossing folder - Country Garden by Crafter's Companion
Black card  and pastel card- Crafter's Companion
Sentiment - Anna Griffin

We'd love to see your handmade creations this week at Fab'n'Funky

hugs

Judith x




9 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Judith, a real stunner.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Judith.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
❣️

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and pretty flower x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous floral card, love your daisy flower.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card that flower is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Judith, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

A pretty card Judith and a lovely design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat K said...

I can see why that daisy if a favourite Judith...it's so pretty and finishes off your card beautifully. Enjoy the sunshine. hugs, Pat K xx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!