My lovely followers

Saturday 28 April 2018

Fantasy challenge at Moving along with the Times

Hi all

Well I'm back!
Where have you been I hear you ask lol

Well I've been on an adventure of 4 whole weeks in Florida, and we really did have a fabulous time, we've been home almost a week now - it's taken me until now to recover after a very tiring journey home because we were delayed 2 days when our flight was cancelled.  But I have to say we were very well looked after by the airline, but very late nights and early mornings take their toll on top of jet lag

All this is really just an excuse for my post being late lol - for some reason it was in draft not scheduled as i hadleft it -and I hadn't checked to see if it posted - sorry

Anyway .... there's a new challenge over at 

MAWTT

and the theme is 

Fantasy

I have a cute card that I made for my granddaughter Eva
 - she was 2 years old last week (how did that happen)

Eva loves Elsa from the Disney film Frozen (she calls her Selsa)
So when these dies were on sale a few weeks ago I thought they would make the perfect card for her

My favourite sort of Fantasy - a Disney film



This is what I did....

Frozen Dies and embossing folder from Create and Craft
Happy birthday die - tattered lace
Letters and number - Fashion dies from Crafters Companion
Card and acetate from my stash

Hope you can join in with our challenge - it's pure fantasy!

hugs
Judith xx

7 comments:

Carol S. said...

Lovely image and a pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy L said...

Super card for your granddaughter, gorgeous, thank Judith, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card it is just gorgeous. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

Beautiful card Judith, the image is so sweet and love the embossed background.

Pat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely card Judith. Sorry you had a hiccup with your flight home.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cotnob said...

A super card Judith, a pretty image and lovely pastel blue details.
I'm so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful break in Florida.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

beautiful card !