My lovely followers

Wednesday 21 November 2018

A simple star - that means that little bit more to me than just Merry Christmas

Good morning all

Yes I know I'm late today! - and it's probably not morning where you are but here in sunny Florida it's morning -infact with the jetlag thing I've been up for hours, I've had a lot of morning today and i haven't had breakfast yet!!

There's a new challenge over at 


Just for fun and very simply

Christmas

I have another of my recyled from last years Christmas cards 'creations' today.  This one just begged to be used again but when I picked it out and looked inside it made me so sad to see that it was from an old friend who passed away just a few weeks ago.  A relatively young man in these days - only in his early 60's but he had been ill with an industrial disease for a lot of years.


So this shining star is for Terry a lovely man
 who I'm sure will be twinkling away somewhere right now xx

Thia is what I did.......

Star with sentiment mounted on silver glitter card was the recycled part of the card
Two tiny gems added 
New mount for card created with silver glitter card 
and a Christmas embossing folder - both from Crafter's Companion

Hope to see your Christmas creations over at Fab'n'Funky this week 

hugs
Judith xx

5 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Judith. Sorry for your sadness but he would have been chuffed at your recycling. He is the star twinkling in the sky.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card it is just so stylish. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

Beautiful card Judith and what a lovely way to remember your friend.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

A super card Judith, how lovely to remember your friend in this way.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rachel Webber said...

Beautiful recycling, I'm sure Terry would have been chuffed with what you've done. Rach xx