My lovely followers

Wednesday 20 February 2019

and yet again - it's Christmas!! - and it might be cancelled due to injury lol

Hi all

Well - some days just don't go to plan at all and this was one of them!
I was supposed to come back early and post this post but.....

I usually do a late morning session with a personal trainer at the gym on Wednesdays but he had an early session cancellation this morning so off I went. I just got the the end of some bench dips (technical term I know lol) when I sort of twisted awkwardly as I stood up and pulled a muscle in my upper chest - just what I need - I think I'll live but I sooo hate being out of action.  I decided to soldier on like the martyr I am and did my Aldi shopping on the way home (so i didn't have to go out again), put it away, had a snack, made a tagine for dinner and put that in on a slow cook, tidied around like you do - then I sat down and fell asleep lol. 

So how do I feel now - I'm not sure, definitely I can feel it when I 'push'  - I've got this pushy pepper mill thing and that was sooo painful to put pepper in the tagine lol.  I'm just hoping I wake up better in the morning - I really want to do my spin class tomorrow night lol.  Have I got a problem - probably, I'm a spinning addict I think.  Don't worry I won't do anything stupid but I'm so annoyed with myself, I just started a 6 week fitness challenge last night and it looks like I've fallen at the first hurdle - the best laid plans as they say!!

Anyway enough of my moaning back to the real blogging reason

it's our  Christmas challenge week at 


and the theme is just

Anything Christmas

  
I love art pads for Christmas cards, if you're going to make your own Christmas cards every little helps when it comes to quicker makes -the LOTV ones are particularly cute

This is what I did
Image - LOTV (artpad)
papers - from a very old papermania pack
sentiment stamp - Anna Griffin
snowflake die - whimsystamps
craft card and various odds and ends from my stash

Still very much on the use up the stash thing - and it would save me a fortune if I stopped buying new stuff lol

Have a great week everyone

Challenges i'm entering this card

Christmas at sweet stampin  - anything christmas
Cute n crafty christmas- christmas/winter


hugs
judith xx




9 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Judith, can't go wrong with LOTV.
Hope you are ok today. Xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning Christmas card that is such a cute image you have used. I am sorry you are poorly I hope things improve soon for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Judith, fabulous topper, lovely design, the gingham paper looks great with the kraft.
I always knew exercise was bad for you, a very dangerous pastime! LOL! Hope you feel better today...just be careful and don't overdo it!
xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Judith...great design....
Exercise...is a bad word...Hope you feel better soon....Joolsx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & pretty Judith. I hope your aches & pains are better soon.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

I'm not surprised that you fell asleep after doing all that, I think I would have as well.
A super Christmas card, such a fun Santa.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Great card and love the image and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Judith, great image and lovely design. I do hope you are feeling much better by now, hope the chest pain has subsided. Take care.

Pat xx

Donna Ellis said...

Such a cute little Christmas image, Judith, and a darling card! Hope you are soon up and at 'em again! So glad you uploaded your project to Christmas at the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge so I could come visit. Hope to see more of your pretty submissions in the future. Please check back to see if you are a selected DT favorite!
Warm Smiles,
de
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}