My lovely followers

Wednesday 15 May 2019

It's Wedding season - join in with us at Fab'n'Funky


Good morning all

Greetings from not so sunny Florida where I'm still on holiday
- lot's of rain the last couple of days but under the lanai by the pool where I camp out it doesn't much matter - it's hot rain and I can while away the time with my book and wait until the sun comes out again 😎

It's challenge day at Fab'n'Funky Challenges again 
(these Wednesdays come round so fast! )

and our theme this week 
chosen and hosted by our lovely Neva is

Wedding

so let's see your Wedding cards, boxes and decorations


and inside with a pocket for a gift voucher



I made this one a while ago for a special friend  - I love that Lili of the valley stamp - I've used it so many times for wedding cards , you can sort of personalise the colouring with hair colour and wedding theme colour.  The papers are also LOTV I think and I think the die inside is from creative expressions.  I added a little pocket inside for a gift card and it was all boxed up in a matching box tied up with a big bow!

hope you'll join in with our challenge this week

Hugs

Judith xx





6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh Judith this is a stunning card it is simply gorgeous. The happy couple must have been so thrilled to receive this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really beautiful Judith. I am sure your friend loved it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

What a pretty wedding card Judith xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful wedding card and matching box Judith, a gorgeous image and fabulous design - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

It looks so beautiful Judith, it is always nice to make a special card for a wedding as they are kept, xxxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Judith, it is a fabulous image and design with a lovely box.

Pat xx